150 mil/sp Returning Player w/ 50 mil/sp Research/Manufacturing Alt Looking for a Home

Looking for an established Corp or Alliance to join. I don’t have a lot of free time like I used to and don’t think I would be any help for null-sec. I’m looking for WH or possibly low-sec. I like to skirmish as well as mine and manufacture.

I would prefer to join an alliance, as I have had my corp for years but would leave for a good fit in another corp.

I would also be open to joining a corp/alliance for faction warfare for caldari as well.

EveSkillboard - Jason Doombringer

Cheers!

Hello Mr. Doombringer

Well basically no one is a no help for nullsec is he cant play that much, 3 fleets a week would be enough for us in Imperial Federation where u can hourly pvp, mine and manufacture with the best infrastructure in the game rn

If this sounds like your cup of coffee, join our ingame channel “Imperial Federation” and our discord

Looking ahead to have u a part of our team
Aster

Welcome back Jason!

We’re recruiting and are happy to have a chat with you.
One great thing about my corp is, we’ll never make you feel guilty for not logging in, but we’ll be happy to see you when you do.

We’re a fresh (but organized) corp that are part of an established 0.0 Alliance, whilst the corp is fresh, it’s made by mostly alliance members that wanted to fly under the same flag. And that’s what we enjoy, flying together. You won’t be hounded to join fleet constantly etc, we play to enjoy the game. The alliance we’re in is great and there’s constant fleets you can join if you want. Or there’s juicy Mercoxit and moons for you to mine if you prefer to take it easy for a bit. We’d love to see you on the battlefield with us. We’d help you get comfortable out here and answer any questions you may have.

Corp ad with a bit more info: Valgrind Vanguard - Reach Valhalla with us!

Come rat, pewpew and laugh with us on our way to Valhalla. Join our PUB chat Valgrind Vanguard if you want to have a chat. :smiley:

If not, I hope you find a place you feel happy, best of luck! o7

– Valklears. is recruiting
╗╔╔╗║║║ ☩ ☩ ☩ ☩
║║╠╣║╠╗. VALKLEARS.
╚╝║║╚║║ ☩ ☩ ☩ ☩
We operate in Lowsec on the edge of Nullsec where we support the Minmatar Republic, doing faction warfare, and roam in small gangs of new and old players that enjoy blowing up ships.

:heavy_check_mark: Faction Warfare
:heavy_check_mark: Small gang pvp
:heavy_check_mark: Easy High-End ISK Income
:heavy_check_mark: Experienced leadership and fcs
:heavy_check_mark: Daily activities

Meet us on discord or convo me.

come check us out o7
US/AU TZ AND SOME EUTZ
Down Under Syndrome is looking for any corporations looking to make piles of isk in the Placid/Syndicate region. We are also looking to recruit more PvP pilots to the executor corporation:(Occulus Rifts | Corporation | zKillboard)

Friendly drunkard and foul mouthed aussies
lots of moon mining
Safe space for lvl 5 missions
Well experienced fc
Ratting Space
Fleet pvp
Blopsing
roaming fleet

What we offer:
Over 50 BILLION per week in the most valuable moon mining opportunities
ACTIVE pvp fleets across 4 regions
Access to low sec AND null sec ores including crokite and arkonor
LOCAL market place used by the alliance as well as our allies
WELL MAINTAINED infrastructure and experienced leaders, each with more than 10 yrs experience
SRP program designed to keep you flying
CAPITAL FIGHTS!
Reliable Allies and a long standing reputation as being a dependable friend and a fearless foe

Must meet the minimum 20,000,000 (20M) SP requirement

Visit our Discord for more information if this opportunity sounds appropriate for your respective corporations

~ Rebels and Renegades ~

Proud Memeber of Eternal Requiem

✪ Chill R.L.C.F. Group of mature people
✪ EU/US TZ
✪ Hang-out oriented group
✪ Plenty of ISK making opportunities to fund PVP.
✪ PVP Oriented

Must be able to have fun, Like memes, BS on discord

Experienced Leadership with many years of 0.0 experience.

Check out our website if you would like to know more
Rebels and Renegades

Sounds like our corp may be a good fit for you - living in lowsec with NPC null a couple jumps outs.

Mining and manufacturing is our bread and butter and there’s also the option to have your corp join the alliance if you’d prefer. We’re a member of the alliance @Rakeem_Muganni already posted o/

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.