Little things / Small QoL suggestions

Suggestion 1: Set a default font size for all chat channels

Font size for all chat windows is the same.
Have a checkbox in the settings that when checked will change all chat channels font size. I have my entire client on one screen so the chat channel font needs to be the same in every channel (imagine that!). Setting it every ■■■■■■■ time someone convo’s me is really great and I love it so much!

Suggestion 2: Block messages that contain links

An option somewhere that lets me block messages that contain hypernet links. It’s spam, all of it, let me get rid of it. Being able to set naughty word filters is really important for me, I get triggered so easily at seeing a bad word. But a chat channel filled with crap I will NEVER click on is exactly what I want in my online interactions.

Suggestion 3: Fleet adverts can be public

What’s the point of a fleet advert that I can’t make public? Corp or standing is ■■■■■■■ useless. Open the Agency in game right now and click on fleet up, set to all; any distance, my list doesn’t even fill the page. 26,000 people and there’s 6 fleets in the list. ■■■■■■■ useless. In the adverts section have an option for “public fleet” with the sec status option below that, and if people don’t want to see public fleets, let them filter them in the fleet finder.

Suggestion 4: Ban the trade hub spammer

Why haven’t you banned him yet? Let me do it, I really don’t mind. A new toon roughly every 12 hours just to spam the trade hubs? He’s so predictable I’ve been able to set up a word filter for him, but you’re telling me you can’t figure it out?

Word filters
██████ Do you want to become ISK billionaire? Create YOUR OWN MINING EMPIRE WITH THIS ORCA! ==========►,█████ НypеrNеt offеr: :spades: ORCA :spades: █████,█████ НypеrNеt offеr: :clubs: ORCA :spades: █████,█████ НypеrNеt offer: :spades: ORCA :spades: █████

Suggestion 5: Option to turn off 2 Factor Authentication

It’s my eve account, not my bank account.

Suggestion 6: Remove the double, full screen, blocking, notification when fitting abyssal modules.

Yes, I know you haven’t set the game up to deal with abyssal modules properly. When I drag the wrong one to the fitting window I really don’t want: two, fullscreen, blocking notifications that you ■■■■■■ it up. The normal notification, in the same style as the session change warning when trying to undock is fine.

Suggestion 7: Kill the session change timer.

Just do it already

Suggestion 8: Dock/Undock Black screen

Get rid of this too, blanking out the scene itself is fine, it’s to make the transition more graceful. But when I’m in the middle of doing something in the UI it’s ■■■■■■■ annoying to have to repeat actions.

Suggestion 9: Chat channel MOTD can be undocked to a separate window

Channel MOTD can be undocked to a separate window which flashes if updated.

Suggestion 10: Graphics settings are moved to a separate ini file somewhere

I’d love to be able to define a borderless window size and position on my monitor without having to take up space with a windows border.

Suggestion 11: Lock window positions

When the client resizes (because your monitor has gone to sleep) it completely bones up all the UI windows in the game. Just let me lock them, if they’re off screen, I can unlock them again. Or not so they are where I left them when I resize the client again. But for the most part, I don’t actually want them to move, even if windows has decided to resize my game client.

All I can think of right now.