Little things / Small QoL suggestions

Suggestion: Once one of the members of your corp has scanned down a Site, be able to share it with other corp mates. As scanning tons of sites each day in a system is a big bore.

1 Like

Suggestion: Structure browser tooltip to show fuel expiry date
Keywords: ui, structures, structure browser

This would be useful in bulletins, structure bios or MOTDs to let others know how long a structure is expected to remain online. One could determine this date using manual math or trying to snag it through ESI, but it would be handy to be able to see it in the browser.

Alternatively a date could be listed in the browser with a duration as a tooltip, since the duration is much less static. This is not what I would prefer (I like seeing durations by default), but is included in the suggestion because it makes some logical sense.

1 Like

Suggestion: Change Owned Station pulldown to Owned Structures
Keywords: UI, Structures, Corp window

In the Corp window there are pulldowns for corp offices and owned stations. Now that conquerable stations and outposts have been phased out the latter pulldown has become redundant. Could that pulldown be changed to show all structures owned by the corp?

1 Like

Suggestion: Fleet bosses standings trumps corp standing in standing based fleets
Keywords: fleet boss, fleet, standing, QoL

Note: Gives the fleet boss the option to get rid of people in the fleet even if this peoples corp is blue to the fleet bosss corp

It also gives the fleet boss the option to make the fleet invisible / unjoinable to certain people even if this peoples corp is blue to the fleet bosss corp

K

1 Like

I think it is time to Increase the Insurance payouts and premium costs for insurance packages across the board to be more inline with the player driven economy and Ship Cost Valuation.

1 Like

Suggestion: Implement new visuals for citadel hangars when citadel is reinforced
Keywords: QoL, visual, structures
Note: Displays nice visuals inside citadel hangar so pilots can identify that citadel is reinforced without the need to undock.

For example it could be alarm lights, holo messages with warnings or repeating voice messages. There can be different visuals for armor and hull reinforcements. Simple holo sign would be enough for pilots who casually login in 3rd party structures.

Discuss: [QoL] New visuals for citadel hangar when reinforced

6 Likes

Small change, allow the search function in stations/citadels to filter corporations/alliances so if I type in “[-CCP-]” it shows all CCP corp members in station.

To pair as well, possibly a sort by feature with, sort docked time, standings, isk doublers ect.

:smiley:

1 Like

Maelstrom
Tempest
Hyperion
Abbadon
Rokh
Raven
Scorpion

they have drone bays,they have drones.

Are lacking drone bay energy field/curtain animation on them and as far as little things/Qol goes is easy fix…add them on hulls.

2 Likes

Suggestion: Remove “base armor damage” and “base shield damage” from ammunition attributes
Keywords: ammo, ammunition, damage, resistance
Note: Base damage doesn’t exist!

So in the ammunition attributes window, it lists the “base damage” of the ammo at the bottom. This is at best pointless and at worst seriously confuses people as to the damage that the ammo is going to do. These values are calculated by taking the four different damage types (em, thermal, kinetic, explosive) and applying them to a T1 resist profile. What it doesn’t mean is that a certain ammo type will do more damage to armor or shields regardless of resistances, which is what a lot of people seem to believe.

This seems like it’s probably a holdover from early on in the game’s life (like 2004), and in the modern game it not only doesn’t contribute anything positive but actually makes what is already a complex game for some people even more confusing. Please remove this once and for all.

1 Like

Have pausing a skill queue prompt to unpause the skill queue of another character on the account :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Not possible. You have to completely log out to switch or do anything with another toon…

1 Like

Suggestion: Personal wallet divisions
Keywords: Wallet, QOL
Note: Personal money management, possibly with granular options to divide deposits based on where they came from, ex: market sale, bounty, gifts etc.

2 Likes

Suggestion: HUD Target groups
Keywords: ui, HUD
Note: Enhanced target management

When successfully locking targets, they automatically appear in the next empty slot of the targets display.
With many targets it gets messy pretty quickly while you might have to juggle hostiles, friendlies and wrecks while killing hostiles, providing reps and tractor/salvaging.
Currently you have to drag and drop HUD targets to re-arrange them into some orderly fashion.
To streamline target sorting, I propose that extra HUD target groups are added, each with it’s own anchor point so it can be placed freely as like the current target display, and each with it’s own lock target hotkey so targets locked with that key join that group. Targets should be draggable between groups in case the player changes their mind about what group the target belongs in and unlock target works the same between all groups.

For example -
Hotkey 1 click to lock a target, it goes to the default group.
Hotkey 2 click to lock a target, it goes to the second group.
Hotkey 3 click to lock a target, it goes to the third group.

Menu locks would go to the default group I guess.

Of course, it would be optional as the player would need to bind keys to the groups. Not doing so would result in no change to their current gameplay.

2 Likes

Suggestion: have an option to send an ingame mail (to corp/alliance) when setting up an event in the diary
Keywords: simple, ui … maybe? admin, QOL

Atm were using discord, fleet up, ingame mails and the diary to sort through timers and events, whilst looking at the diary today it just struck me as odd that the option to ‘send as mail’ wasnt there - seems simple tbvh.

Would also free up a lot of time posting in several places… wondering if i can somehow export the diary settings into discord and fleet up - maybe using google or perhaps there should be an export but too…?

CONTENT is important, i feel the less time we can spend organising it and sending mails everywhere the more time we have to actually play…

2 Likes

Suggestion: allow different wallets to be set up to do different things
Keywords: QOL, management, wallet

Currently you can assign member roles to different wallets but afaik the only way to put isk in is manually; there are some uses to pay for stuff but you cant designate a wallet to take tax from bounties for example and have that specific wallet division set up to pay for i dunno, alliance maintenance - whilst having another set up to take money from… refineries to pay for upkeep of other stuff; whilst also having another that handles wardecks…
currently i think most of this stuff just goes into the same wallet?

1 Like

Working constellation chat that you can’t opt out of

1 Like

Suggestion: Events listing in the specify dropdown in the agency window.
Keywords: Dance, Dromedary, UI.
Note: G sharp

1 Like

Suggestion: Format in-game links differently if they lead to URL
Keywords: Chat, mail, text, text links

Links in chats/mails/notes all look the same wether they lead to chat channel, fleet, item info or URL. This is problem especially on URLs that can be disguised to look like item/chat links. To see if a link leads to a internet page instead of something in-game you need to hoover on it to see what it links on. It would be nicer if links leading to out of game had a link symbol at the start of the link like this kuva but a different color/underlining would work too.

1 Like

Suggestion: Timed bookmarks.
Keywords: ui, bookmark
Note: My suggestion is to create additional option when creating bookmark - expire time. This modifier can be applied to bookmark and bookmark folder, and every bookmark, created within, has settled its expiration time.

3 Likes

Suggestion: In the Agency overview, on the main screen (not on the map screen), a button that says “claim reward” instead of “view rewards” or a small “claim reward”-button on the side.
Keywords: ui, agency, events, abyss
Note: Loading the whole map just to click a button feels unnecessary difficult. Especially if you are in the abyss and you have to load the whole map just to click a button (loading takes 2-3 sek + blocking a lot of the screen), so the agency can cycle to the next task for the next pocket.
Or maybe just auto-collect the reward?

1 Like