Little things / Small QoL suggestions

Suggestion:
Ability to see in the Structure Browser whether a structure has or has not a Quantum Core installed
Keywords: ui, quantum cores, structure browser, 100+ structure management :sweat:

Suggestion:
Ability to remotely unrent empty (unused) offices in structures.
Keywords: ui, structures, corp office, 100+ structure management :sweat:

Suggestion:
Upon decommissioning a structure (unanchoring) a pop-up warning about existing Office Rented or make empy (unused) offices not drop a station container!
Keywords: ui, structure drop, mining beacon, 100+ structure management :sweat:

Note: Bashing hundreds of thousands worth of hitpoints of an empty Station Container is no fun. And without the bash…good luck trying to deploy another structure (, Mining Beacon).

3 Likes

If he were asking for Echoes related stuff I’d hope they have a feedback forum somewhere. However seems they’re asking to simplify EVE specific controls. Unless I miss understood the post.

Suggestion: A roll-up/down function for the solar system map window towards/from the bottom of the screen.
Keywords: system map, dscan, probing
Note: It’s faster to do and there’s no potential fiddling with buttons, which is highly useful for successfive dscanning sessions and probing.

Like this, but automatically:

1 Like

On these forums no, echoes has no spot on these forums. Though there is an official discord for Eve echoes.

Suggestion: Chat invitations should mention the chat you are being invited to so that you can see at a glance if it’s worth it to accept the invitation.
Keywords: UI, chat, chat invitation
Notes: Yesterday I was invited into a garbage hypernet spam chat, which I could not see in the invitation. Instead of having to tell these people off, I would just reject the invitation if I had the ability to see what I am being invited into.

7 Likes

Suggestion: Double Click Market Transaction for Market Details
Keywords: UI, market, quality of life
Note:
Double clicking a market transacctions (both Corp and Personal) to directly open that items market details would be super useful for anyone who actually checks them to trade since it actually does nothing atm and would avoid the right-click menue and connected ■■■■ ups (opening contracts instead, showing details, etc.)

1 Like

Suggestion: Automatically expand corporation hangars in NPC Stations
Keywords: UI, Hangars
Note: It’s really annoying to have to expand the Corporation Hangars manually each time in an NPC station when it is always already expanded in Structures.

3 Likes

Suggestion : Link in game notes like killmails or contracts
Keywords :Notes
Note : A player could have a public note folder containing notes they can link to share in a chat window, because notes themselves contain links it could be a handy way of sharing a bunch of killmails or fits, even a story.

4 Likes

Please allow us to delete unused Loyalty Points. I have LP with 62 corps, on some of them ive little odds and sods of < 100 LP please allow us OCD type people to delete LP we are not able to use and have no interest in grinding up standing to try and get an exact number of LP so that we can set to 0

Whilst on the subject, remove any and all corps from the list that have a 0 number of LP

2 Likes

Oh this, please this.

1 Like

Let us use the Radial Menu on Signatures (Alt+P window).
We can use radial menu on bookmarks and almost everything…It’s so much easier for those of us who does use the radial menu for warping/jumping/orbitting/and stuff. So, yeah…Thanks.

Suggestion: “Delete All Personal Ship Fittings**
Keywords: ship fittings, UI, UX, carpal tunnel syndrome prevention
Note: Eve changes so quickly that fittings get nuked on a wide scale

Please just add a simple button that allows us to delete 250 fittings and start fresh, rather than the left click, then right click then delete and then click to get rid of 1 of 250… care for your customer base, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Prevention.

Suggestion: “Fitting ships w/o using fitting window in space”
Keywords: ship fitting, UI.
Note: makes hard PvE setups which require refits during combat easier to execute.

Rn we can remove modules from the ship by dragging them from UI to cargo hold, if we have depot/nestor around, but can you make it to work backwards as well, so you can fit modules directly in appropriate rack in space w/o opening fitting window.

Suggestion: Ability to Cross Search Between Multi-Buy and Assets for Items You May Already own
Keywords: ui, multibuy, fittings
Note: Useful when you buy and ship to multiple destinations

When I’m buying stuff from Jita with Multibuy, it would be very useful to be able to cross check courier contracts for ship fits against my inventory elsewhere. Perhaps show how many owned of an item and then I can drill down to find where it’s located if necessary.

Suggestion: Give us the option to always OP OUT of this stuff, there is 0 Need to have these 3 Things on my UI when i do not care about it. I can only minimize it, but not get rid of it forever.

there is a toggle if you see a flag like that just above a little bit, that will remove it from the UI until you re-enable it.

The only thing i can click is the FLAG Icon on the Festival Line…but it does nothing, just lights up white.
No Options with right-click, left-click…nothing. Where is your magic button my friend ?

The same icon appears at the top of the screen in a row with the other icons. Just above the search bar and under the wardec and booster warnings. If you click these it will hide the related UI element.

4 Likes

THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART <3

Suggestion: be able to copy/paste from clipboard for multisell from Name, QTY, and Price.
Note: I do a lot of market work in work sheets/python/SQL and it’s be cool to be able to make a sell order from a copy/paste instead of open each and every item window find a good price, or transfer what my sheet has. Some times it’s 30+ entries.