Little things / Small QoL suggestions

Well, use search? Then it won’t matter at all.

Suggestion: Skill planner Skill Catalogue view, hide/show skills by main and secondary attribute.
Keywords: skill, attribute, ui
Note: make it way easier to generate skill plans

A flat texture on your lens is in the region of 0.0001% of any GPU.

It’s the test server. Just get shot.

Tell me you have never done tournaments without telling me.

You can’t fire weapons on the test server then?

I would like to be able to highlight a number of skills in my queue and hover over them to see the important info such as the total training time, sp needed and most relevant attribute points for those skills.

You can do that now. R click a skill in queue, and on the right of the skill info tab is a blue plus. Thats where the info went to

2 Likes

Awesome thank you for that.

Suggestion: a clearer indication to show which module is being applied to which target that you have locked.

Right now if you hover over an active module, there is a very faint line and the module icon under your target gets very slightly brighter, but I have a difficult time telling the difference and it takes me a lot more time than I would like, having to compare between them to see which one is brighter so that I can decide which module to deactivate and move to a new target. I have decent vision so I can guess it is much worse for people who are actually visually impaired. Cheers!

2 Likes

You can r click on your target to look at it

If that is meant as a reply to my post, it is in no way helpful in determining (for example) which of the 4 reps I have is the one that’s currently active on the person who isn’t being damaged, as opposed to the other 3 that need to stay running. It doesn’t seem that big of a change to just make the line and/or highlight more obvious so that it’s easier to tell at a glance when I hover over them.

Suggestion: Set destination from Corporation Assets “Search” Window
Keywords: ui, navigation
Note: UI presentation doesn’t have a “set destination” option on right click

When you open the Corporation window, Assets tab, Search sub-tab, the only options are to expand and open in another window.

Thanks for all you do!

Push CCP to get the discount Program they said they were working on at Fanfest for players who run multiple accounts! I have 7 accounts but have only been running 2-3 since the price increase, once Again CCP shot themselves in the foot!

This is not the subthread for this discussion.

Click on the little icons beneath the desired target to deactivate the module. I do it a lot in this video What logi has to do when you Leeroy TCRC - YouTube .

Weird, I didn’t ask it to name my link for me, computer cardinal sin: doing something i didn’t tell it to do.

Suggestion: Move Corporation Assets and Personal Assets to an Assets window
Keywords: Assets, Corporation, Personal
Note: Be coherent with the Wallet window / Personal tab and Corporation tab

This principle is already in place for Personal Wallet and Corporation Wallet. Both are accessible from the same window but in different tabs depending on the rights given to each character.
Could we have the same for Assets ?
Imho this makes more sense than having the Corporation Asset window as a tab in the Corporation window. As stated above, Personal Assets is not a tab in the Character window.

Suggestion: Be able to change Corporation HQ
Keywords: Corporation, HQ
Note: HQ useless in Corporation management when corporation moves

My corp does not rent any office in the HQ where the corp was created and does not intend to.
The consequence of this is that asset management, hangar management and all the roles, titles and access that are linked to HQ are useless in the corporation management window whereas we would like to use them.

If it is impossible then there is no reason to name this station “HQ”. Instead let’s name it “Creation Station” for example or whatever seems more appropriate so as to be able to release the HQ title in the corresponding asset, hangar and roles management for another station that can be changed according to corporation moves.

1 Like

Suggestion: Apparels management
Keywords: Apparels
Note: Improve and make easier the use of apparels

I found quite a few posts about it but so far nothing has been done in this regard.

Apparels are assets belonging to a character as any other assets with a simple but noticeable difference that they are used to “skin” the character as we use skins for ships.

It is completely illogical imo to have to manage apparels in a container or in a hangar AND if you want your character to be able to wear them, you have to make sure it is in a hangar and not in a container.

Apparels should have 2 status : “in the closet” or “in the hangar”

As opposed to hangar/containers who are specific to a structure (citadel/station and so on …) and used to store modules and others stuff for ships, closets are designed for apparels and should be consider as traveling all the time with the character. Hence the closet should appear in the inventory as a kind of vault like the one used for Plex but allowing the same kind of management as a hangar for modules :

• apparels inside the closet “travel” with the character and can be worn at any time.
  • apparels can be moved from station/structure hangar/containers to the closet
  • apparels can be moved from closet to station/structure hangar/containers and automatically repackaged to be sold

I understand this may not be the first improvement of interest but I wish I could change my characters look more often … just too complicated which is a shame knowing that CCP is regurlarly providing new clothes and that some of them are quite expensive on the market …

2 Likes

Suggestion: Corporation Wallet / Personal Wallet divisions
Keywords: Wallet, Corporation, Personal, Divisions
**Note: **

Corporation Wallet offers 7 divisions while the Personal Wallet does not offer any divisions.

Is there any specific reasons (technical, functional, political … ) explaining this choice and why this number 7 was chosen ?

Whether leading the finance of a corp or my personal finance, I want to be able to organise my wallet, split paiements, follow projects, daily activities, working capital, corporate savings, etc.

For both, imho it would be great to

• be able to have access to more divisions in the Corporation Wallet (numbers to define, I would state 25 …)

• to add divisions to the Personal Wallet (likewise number to define but 10 or 15 seems a good start imo)

Lastly I would add that nowadays, not all but some IRL banks offer such functionalities …

1 Like