Little things / Small QoL suggestions

Suggestion: Planetary Command center show remaining power & cpu like ship fitting
Keywords: ui, planetary interaction, qol
Note: Consistent with ship fitting, show remaining resources so I don’t have to use the calculator all the time. Seeing what I used has not value, knowing what remains does.

2 Likes

Suggestion: Anchoring deployables from the ship-ui slots
Keywords: ui, deployable, ship-modules, anchor
Note: Deploy tractor-beams, cyno inhibs, jump units, mobile bubbles in your cargo from the ship-UI

Rather than opening your cargo, drag or right-click to anchor, let us drag the “deployable” to one of our slots in the ship-ui and let us from there right-click the item to get the same menu and options to deploy it, please :slight_smile:

1 Like

Suggestion: Additional expiration times for bookmarks

Keyword: UI,bookmarks

Note: Explorers do mapping of wormholes quite often and might be doing that as a corp/alliance effort, quickly filling in the shared folders. Since the wormholes can last up to a day and there are rarely ones that have more than 16 hours of lifetime, it would be great if there would be a possibility to either have a 4th option in the ctrl+b menu - either just a 24h bookmark, or even better - a custom one you can type in once and keep it there (like you can manually set your default warp to on a right click)

1 Like

Suggestion: Right click jump through Ansiblex from Autopilot waypoints

Keyword: navigation, ui, qol

Notes: If I’m using Ansiblexes in my autopilot route, I should be able to right click and jump from either the small icons, or from the manage route - just like I can with jumpgates.

1 Like

Suggestion: Auto-Recall Drones when use the warp drive

Keywords: Warp, Drones

Note: Into the Drones menu there could be a 3rd check (other than Auto-Attack and Focus Fire) where you can auto-recall drones before warping out so you can choose to automatically lose further time to recall drones and then depart (at your own risk, in case of emergency run).

2 Likes

Suggestion: Logi on killmails CCPLEASE
Keywords: Killmails, logistics ships.
Note: Useful for tracking logi activity.

4 Likes

Suggestion: Bubbles/Persistent AOE Effects on Tactical Overlay
Keywords: ui, pvp, tactical overlay
Note: Start with semi-persistent bubble effects that prevent warping

The problem with the graphics department being so darn good, is that it can be really difficult to see the edge of the new shimmering soap bubbles that indicate a warp disruption field’s edge!
ESS disruption fields are particularly hard to see. But feature could be useful for other volume of space based effects. eg: all the warp disruption bubbles, wubbles, abyssal edges, cyno inhibs, scan inhibs, maybe even structure tether ranges? (AT edge of glory?)
If you add enough things to the tactical overlay it may even be worth while to (not so small) allow customization overview style? (show/hide certain information, pick color (or blink) for each effect.)

1 Like
**Suggestion: Replace the on-belt Compression Window**
Keywords: ui, mining, compression
Note: The window is too big and impractical - replace it with a simple green/red light in your cargo window to indicate compression availability

We need a simple indicator in the inventory window to show when fleet compression is available and then the ability to compress ALL Ore in the cargo at once with a simple button press

Shortcut keys for:

Warp squad
Regroup

1 Like

Suggestion: Make it possible to move repackaged MTUs and Mobile Depots inside Assembled containers.
Keywords: inventory, container
Right now MTUs and Mobile Depots cannot be moved inside station containers. It makes complete sense for the ones that aren’t repackaged, but being able to move the repackaged ones would be great.

3 Likes

Suggestion: Make the arrow button in the character sheet hide the character body.
Keywords: ui, character sheet
There is a button in the character sheet that hides the information on the right and leaves only the character body to be seen. I think it should do the opposite by hiding the character body. Loading that model takes a while, specially when low quality characters are disabled, so opening the character sheet causes performance problems that are relevant when you need to log in and leave your implants with time pressure.

2 Likes

Suggestion: Probing progression to remain between eve sessions & be sharable via ACL in example, and maybe even display wormholes on the eve online map.

Keywords: ui, probing, ACL
Note: Making third party softwares less “required” and therefor opening this type of gameplay to everyone without having to “leave” the client.

When my corp mate scans something, it is scanned for me aswell in example, shared via an ACL. When either him or me logs out, we keep the progression, allowing on logging back to warp straight to the site instead of using a bookmark.
Cleaner UI, less clutter, and less “time waste” for players

Optional log-off message to remind you if you have no implants in.
Many of us have logged off after a fleet and forgot to jump back into an implant clone.

1 Like

Suggestion: Make the „Compress“ button in the ore compression menu the focus so you can compress when hitting ENTER
Keywords: UI, Compression, QOL
Note: Alternatively making it a „One click“ thing would be ideal. Most miners Multibox and it gets really annoying when you have a few ships that are running full and you are wasting time on clicking compress 2 times without any reason to.

1 Like

Problem:

• Related to the “repair shop”.
  • At the moment we have to select the top item, then scroll all the way down to the bottom of the list, then shift+leftclick the bottom item, in order to select everything in a station, in order to issue a repair order.

Potential Solution 1:

• Add a “select all” button in the “repair shop”.
  • That way, we can just click “select all”, and then “repair all”.

Potential Solution 2:

• Make it so that the “repair all” button just repairs everything irrespective of whether we have selected it or not.
2 Likes

Suggestion: Allow sorting (dynamically) of watchlist by shield, armor, hull amount
Keywords: logi, logistics, ui
Note: Useful for logi pilots in large fleets to sort those who need it the most to the top

Suggestion: Ability to “lock” certain watchlisted characters to the top of the watchlist
Keywords: logi, logistics, ui
Note: in combination with the above Suggestion of dynamic sorting of the WL, this will be useful for logi who need to keep a close eye on special snowflakes

1 Like

Remote reps and boosts don’t count, that’s why they’re not there.

Suggestion: Ability to flip overviews and chat windows both vertically and horizontally

Keywords: orientation, chat, window, overview

1 Like

Suggestion: Ability to disconnect module layout from cap circle

Keywords: module layout, capacitor window.

1 Like

Suggestion: Ability to move top left system/event/route/etc readout, and disconnect each from the others.

Keywords: reorganize, system info, route info,