Little things / Small QoL suggestions

Haha awesome! Lots of <3

1 Like

Did something change recently? You can go into inventory and right click to activate remotely.

As for clothes, it really time to just have a remote vault for clothes.

1 Like

It has been a while since I tried. Egg >>> face.

2 Likes

Suggestion: Constant display (across top possibly) of currently installed jobs within the industry window.
ex: Manufacturing (8/11) Science (11/11) Reaction (0/11)

Keywords: UI, industry, science, reactions,

Note: For years we have had to find a print, click on it, then go to the corresponding job type to see such a display. It shouldn’t be too hard to simply display this information all at once somewhere within the industry window. It’s just a small change, but would make things so much easier when managing dozens of industry alts.

5 Likes

Suggestion: Constant display (across top possibly) of currently installed jobs within the industry window.
ex: Manufacturing (8/11) Science (11/11) Reaction (0/11)

Absolutely.

I also think we need a check box for the new chat bubble thing, i have convoed and been convoed no less then 50 times since the change.

And a check box for the overview color tag background for citadels in the overview

Keywords: UI, Overview

2 Likes

Suggestion: Ability to Reprocess Expired Event Boosters and/or Generic Agency Booster
Keywords: Booster, Event, Industry
Note: Ability to reprocess Expired Event Booster for a new Biochemical Material, allows making of a Generic Agency Booster that does not expire for use however only gives a small amount of boost (somewhere between 1 and 5)

2 Likes

Suggestion: Ability to see total number of skins on an alt

Keywords: Skins, UI

Note: Nerds like to compete over numbers

CCP want to sell more skins, what better way than giving nerds the ability to compare the number they have in an easy to see display on the skin page. It seems like something so trivial until I found out theres nothing totaling them anywhere.

2 Likes

Suggestion: Space beacon info page should be informative.

Keywords: UI, Overview

Notes: Show info page for overview beacons is totally uninformative. Except new RW sites. All new beacon sites, at least Event sites (@CCP_Dragon ) should have info page like RW does.

beacon

2 Likes

This info is in the Structure browser, under ‘My Structures’

2 Likes

Suggestion: Show ISK / m3 in courier contracts
Keywords: ui, contracts, courier contracts
Note: Useful for common case of billing by volume for Jump Freighter services

JF services, especially alliance internal JFs to staging systems, usually charge a rate as isk/m3. Showing isk/m3 directly in the contract UI (similar to ISK/jump) would make it easier for both the issuer and receiver to verify the reward is correct.

4 Likes

This setting already exists in the ESC window > General Settings > Tooltips Delay (in the 1st column)

2 Likes

Change Mobile Depots so that only one of a character’s depots have the benefit of reinforcement (their choice). Any other depots deployed by a character are in ‘low power’ mode and can be destroyed at any time.

Keywords: Overview, D-Scan, Visual Clutter, Sand Castle Removal.

2 Likes

Yes, structure owners can see their own fuel levels. We would like the ability to publicly display ‘live’ fuel levels in something akin to the bio or find out fuel levels with a structure hacking mechanic.

1 Like

Suggestion: Sort ALL Structures Immediately Into Their Group In Right-Click Navigation
Keywords: ui, citadel, navigation
Note: If there are a lot of structures [player ones that you can dock with] in a system they are automatically sorted into either citadels, engineering structures or refineries. What I do not understand is why it doesn’t happen all the time in systems regardless of numbers.

For example in Villore there are around 20 structures sorted into the categories of citadel, engineering complex and refinery. Yet in the next system there are 3 structures but they have not been sorted into the correct categories [they just appear under structures]. Fixing this discrepancy would help being able to navigate quickly to a right structure and also allow you you to see what types there are in a system with fewer structures.

1 Like

Suggestion: Make life in Highsec less stupid
Keywords: Highsec, citadels, ganking

1. There is no reason for Standup warp scramblers nor Standup stasis webifiers to have a time limitation in highsec. If rigs can be affected by what security space they’re in, surely these modules in highsec can be restored back to full functionality, ESPECIALLY with 900+ m/s NPC frigates shooting at structures. Afterall, they can only be used on NPCs and war targets.

2. Make the act of warp scrambling freighters (not JF’s) in highsec a non-aggressive act. It makes no sense that I can “bump” a freighter so that it has no chance of warping and I suffer no aggression timer yet using a warp scrambler to provide basically the same effect gets me CONCORDOKKEN. How about a little consistency? At least if the fact that freighter pilots can be prevented from warping at any time was made more salient, they may take more precautions or rage less about being ganked. Also, how about a little variability in CONCORD’S (or other new anti-gank NPCs who may help because of standings or for pay) response? So highsec ganking is not so easily calculated and boring.

2 Likes

I’m suggesting so that the owner can choose to display this to everyone. This would be useful to advertise use of your structure.

2 Likes

Suggestion:

1. Fix a Watch list bug: After Dudes in WL was attacked they still highlighted red.

2. Ability to colorize ship type icons for Watch list.

Keywords: UI, Watch List

Note:
Hey, @CCP_karkur
All humble Logies need your help =3

1. Watch list provides great option, that shows attacked (sleeping\slowpoke) ppl highlighted with red color, but some of them will not come back to “normal” even if they are not attacked after.
    So it forces me to use “Clear Broadcast Icons” to make them “not bugged”, that makes (Me sad) Broadcast icons almost useless coz of that.

2. Everyone knows that PvP\PvE fleets are a thing that requires some kind of teamwork to do things, and u cant do it without WL. ofc logi uses it like for 100% of its potential.

And here is the point:

1.A lot of the Players have alts
2.U can always fly with different ppl
3.Nicknames can be so retarded

: And u have 15 dudes in WL… actually there is 2 types of ppl in it,

1st. group is fleetroles\ships u communicate with: Anchoring on AAA\LA; cap chain. ceptors for rewarp points.
2nd. is dudes that must stay alive u use it for prelocking coz HP info in it is delayed.

So CCP did add Ship type icon…for Cruiser Gang? So it looks like HIC = LOGI = T3Booster = EWar ???
Why should i remember all that nicknames? Why?
For now only option is count, like from 4 to 6 position is boosters; 1st and 2nd Cap chain; 7-11 Ewar…
Thats awful.

How it should look like, as far as we already got ship types in it, just add a simple window same as broadcasts color settings one466b871bcb
So it will look like exefile_2018-02-20_09-48-09
Best thing is also to add that menu for nickname color
So its will be like “Thats all types of Ewar ships i got in WL Blue for webs, green for Scrams…etc”
And if it got attacked all this line simply glow a bit

EVE updates now is like for alfas and etc. so it will be much easier for them to handle it, same as old players.

Tell me if i should repost that somewere else like CSM thread etc. for higher chances of that change.

2 Likes

Uh, you can. Change inventory view to list, or details, select, ctrl-c, move to notepad, ctrl-v.
It’s tab separated, but you can paste it directly into Excel, and I know OpenOffice will let you change what is used as a separator when you open a .csv.

1 Like

I can see it being use for “me too” attacks. Suddenly, the fleet trying to take down the citadel jumps from 5 to 7 to 10, to 18, as a bunch of people who want a hand in its destruction warp in.

Of course, some of those 18 MIGHT be defenders, too. Or just people looking to fight.

1 Like

Problem there is, that another advantage of mining superior ores is mining efficiency when you don’t have a hauler.
When you have to warp to station every 1500m3, it’s nice to have richer ore until that stuff runs out, (or becomes inconvenient for other reasons…such as it’s out of reach of your booster.)

Now compressed ore, yeah. I could see making all compressed ore the same. Once you half-way concentrate it, the differences between the variants should go away.

But even then, compressed premium has more mineral in it than compressed regular, for the same volume.

1 Like