Little things / Small QoL suggestions

Suggestion: Can we have a notification for the person initiating a delivery to someone else inside a citadel. Sometimes is easy to accidently deliver something to someone else and not know who you delivered it to because you dragged the wrong name off the list of people you were pulling it from an didn’t realize it.

Suggestion: Can we get a log of all previous personal market orders and personal transactions in the same vein as other logs. Helps in keeping track of your stuff and helps you remember what you listed and item at previously.

Suggestion: I’m sure this one has been asked before but i’ll still ask just in case. Can we please have an easier way to switch between characters on an account without having to close out the client and relog in to the character page. It can still take the same amount of time it’s just a little annoying having to log out completely just to switch to a different character on an account.

Suggestion: Can we have an overview if we are using the “look outside” button to view outside a citadel. Doesn’t have to be full grid based but the view outside button feels almost useless because you really can’t see much without the overlay at some point.

Suggestion Can we have a ban pilot from fleet button that prevents a pilot from rejoining a fleet if they have been kicked from that fleet by the fleet boss, because as it stands a pilot that is set to red on a personal level can rejoin a fleet until they are set red to corp or kicked from that corp which offers no recourse to the fleet boss/Fc. Maybe have it become a vote like system that the fleet has to agree on or something like that to prevent it from being abused.

sorry for the long post just some quality of life things I’ve come across throughout my eve career with citadels and being part of an open corp that accepts everyone.

2 Likes

Suggestion: Broadcasting repair targets similar to shooting targets.

Keywords: UI, broadcasts, fleet window

Note: I am a capsuleer that anchors logistics ships alot. It would be amazing if I could broadcast repair targets for my logies to repair. Similar to target broadcasts by the FC. This would be used in situations where for example structures have to be repped like mobile cyno inhibitors that are not that easy to find on a chaotic grid or tackle that is usually not broadcasting for reps in bigger engagements.

3 Likes

Suggestion: Ability to split an item stack into multiple stacks of specified size (except the last one, if it doesn’t add up exactly)
Keywords: ui, items, itemstack
Note: Splitting items into subparts e.g. for contracting fits, splitting ore for building ships etc.

When I buy ore/minerals for building ships, I often mix them together and at the destination I would like to split them back into stacks for one for the ships e.g. when building dreads. Also when Shipping specific fittings with refits it would make it way easier to sort them out after buying.

4 Likes

Suggestion:
On the front page of the industry TAB/Screen, Show the number of active jobs and maximum number of jobs allowable by skills of each of the 3 type of jobs. These should be color coded to match the existing job types. IE (Manufacturing 4/10 Science 7/10 Reactions 10/10) This would mean a pilot could in 1 quick glance identify if they have any slots available. While this wont effect the average pilot, but those of us involved in mass production of modules and reactions it will save a great deal of time.
Keywords: Industry

3 Likes

Oh God yes please

1 Like

Suggestion: Jump to in red and Bridge to in blue in right click capacitor menu for caps and blops
Keywords: jump, instead, of, bridge, caps, blops
Note: Useful when trying to bridge a fleet and when searching for the jump to button
When i’m in a titan and need to bridge fleet somewhere else, it would be very useful to see clerly the jump to and bridge to buttan so that i don’t do this also it’s hard to find the jump button when trying to jump in regular caps

2 Likes

Suggestion: Move the self destruct and safe log buttons away from each other
Keywords: seld, destruct, instead, of, safe, log
Note: Useful when trying to log off and not self destruct

1 Like

Suggestion: SCALE UI in high def machines
Keywords: ui, scaling
Note: On higher resolutions the game is almost unplayable/unreadable. Please let UI scale to 250/300%

2 Likes

Suggestion: Double click on fleet watch list should do nothing instead of opening character info window.

Keywords: watchlist, targeting

Note: It’s really annoying when you spam ctrl+click on your fleet mate in watch list and character info window pops up instead of locking your fleet mate. Seems like there no reason to show pilot info in that particular case.

2 Likes

Suggestion: Allow Combaat Utility Drones and Electronic Warfare Drones to be assisted to other players in your fleet.

Keywords: assist , drones

4 Likes

Suggestion:Double click the top of the scanner UI should minimize the window to a black bar just like every other window in the game.

Keyword Scanner UI window probe

3 Likes

Suggestion: Add the left click radial menu to items in the Probe Scanner window.

Keyword: Probe Scanner Window, UI, Radial Menu

3 Likes

Suggestion: Multibuy shortcut on the neocom toolbar
Keywords: ui, multibuy, market

3 Likes

Suggestion: Add the ability to individually select the citadel types you want to see on your overview.

Keywords: Overview, UI, Types, Citadels

Notes: Currently, you can only select them by group, ie Engineering Complex, which will then give you all types within that group.

3 Likes

Suggestion: Allow modules to be swapped by dropping one on top of another.

Keywords: Fitting, module

Notes: Currently, you must first unfit the module to be replaced, then you can drop the module you want to replace it with to that spot.

3 Likes

Suggestion: Ability to use the “Open Radial Menu” for any slots when re/fitting. At the moment its only available for simulation fitting.

i don’t understand why this function is not available for normal fitting of ships. This will be of great help for players by cutting the amount you could spend fitting a ship which can be a lot sometimes.

1 Like

Suggestion: Ability to see if you already have a SKIN activated on your char,
Keywords: ui, SKIN,
Note: Useful when trying to get SKINs that are available for a large number of ships.

5 Likes

Suggestion: Add a user selectable option to be notified when a contract is assigned to their corp.

Keywords: Contract, Corp, Notification

3 Likes

Suggestion: Readd the now gone Information from the Journal to the Agency e.g. Incursion Lore and accumulated LP per focus
Keywords: Agency, Journal, Incursions, LP
Note: As an avid incursion Runner the new Agency is actually a Downgrade in Accessibility of Information in comparance to the old Journal which is now gone. One of the most missing Information are Site Information and description aswell as accumulated amount of LP per Focus

2 Likes

Suggestion: Prevent station item hangar and ship hangar windows from closing and needing to be reopened when self-destructing a pod back to its medical station
Keywords: UI, Self-destruct, Clones

When self-destructing a pod back to its medical station, all regularly-open-when-docked item hangar and ship hangar windows disappear. With cyno alts that self-destruct quite often, it is tedious to have to keep opening item hangar and ship hangar windows every time you self-destruct a pod. It would be a great quality of life improvement if they could persist in remaining open.

1 Like