Little things / Small QoL suggestions

Suggestion: Add skill queue Pause and Start buttons to the character selection/login screen.

Keywords: skill, queue, login

Note: Since there is no “switch character” option, it is annoying and time consuming to have to login to a character just to click a pause button, then reload the entire client again to get into another character to start their queue, and even more of a hassle to then have to logout and back in again if you need to switch again.

And now, please enjoy my little mockup image:

Thank you.

16 Likes

The “overheat” buttons are almost unusable, specially the curved one in the buttons, make better buttons, bigger or something more easy to click. I found them difficult ever at max ui scale.

A visual sign tha you succesfully deactivate/activate a module, there is always some delay, similar when you overheat a module, so you know you module will do what you wanted.

The speeds arrows of the ships are confusing, it should show you abs speed and theirs abs speed, relative speeds are confusing IMO.

Some smart-a**ses convo you or send you fleet constantly in a combat just for spam porpouses, please add some configurable option similar to the autoreject duels, or maybe standing based.

Clicking in your spaceship bracket ( center of screen ) should’nt open the cargo bay windows, please make the ship goes in the clicked direction instead.

1 Like

Booster durations: make 'em human readable.

They show up nicely in the character sheet (5 days, 17 hours, 49 minutes) but in the Info window and the icon on the top left of the screen all we get is numbers in hours or minutes which is close to useless :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Could you also please add the type of structure it is in show info structure tab. I.e Fortizar, Keepstar, asshus. It’s extremely annoying when I have to click on each individual one to find out if I can dock my carrier in it or not, especially when there are 10+ structures in system.
Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Local colours

Could we PLEASE have the ability to set the colour of our own pilot in local…
It would make identifying neuts a hell of a lot easier

2 Likes

Few small things.

1. Return facwar lp payouts on kills to distributing to all involved. EVE is not a solo game.
  2. Include fw lp and bounty payouts to structures, fighters, deployables, etc.
  3. Balance pass on LP and bounty payouts to shore it up to current standards.
  4. Increase number of contacts on friends list to 4000.
  5. Fix mass removal of contacts.
1 Like

Suggestion: Agency agent finder: Highlight agents that you have sufficient standings to get a mission from where “all factions” at “x level” are selected.
Keywords: Agency, UX

If I select all factions at a level all agents are shown regardless of standings - I have to click on every agent to see if I will be given a mission.

2 Likes

Suggestion: Comma, dot, or space separators while trying amounts (based on localization)
Keywords: ui, numeric fields, buy, sell, item management, manufacturing
Note: Comma separators while typing would be awesome! Before I confirm anything ISK related, to ensure I’m not in error or being overcharged/scammed, I always tab away from the field so that the commas appear and I can count the sets of 3 numbers right to left, “Hundreds, thousands, millions, billions.” Also done when manufacturing and moving large amounts of items.

2 Likes

Suggestion: In planetary interaction give me the ability to name spaceports.
Keywords Pi, Planetary interaction, UX

If I could append a name to spaceports:

pd-41d,
fd-23s,
x4-45t,
af-cwc

Would become:

pd-41d [Base Metal],
fd-23s [Aqueous Liquids],
x4-45t [Suspended Plasma],
af-cwc [Non-Cs Crystals]

and I can finally throw away the 9 post-its stuck to the bottom edge of my monitor

5 Likes

Suggestion: Hilight systems with incursions in on the route UI
Keywords: UI, autopilot

1 Like

How about Mobile Depot - Launch for corporation
(could be a separate tech 2 depot)

2 Likes

While some tool tips are good a lot of them just get in the way if you happen to be moving the mouse a bit too slowly

Any chance that we can have an option to turn them off?

Maybe in two stages, keep the handy ones for weapons while being able to turn the rest off and another option to turn them off altogether

And can the system name of a structure be either turned off in overview or at least moved to the end of the line

After all we know which system were in :slight_smile:
Cheers

3 Likes

It’s not quite the same as what you are asking, but under general settings, there is an option to set how long it should take for tooltips to show up. I’ve found a time that makes accidental ones pretty rare, but wanted ones still come up at a decent pace.

YES! @CCP_karkur please! We name structures how we want. If we want the name in front, we can put it there. But it makes structures, especially in the overview, much harder to distinguish since their names all start the same. Having a “systems” column in the structure browser could be good though.

1 Like

Suggstion: Get rid of the pop up blue building models in PI. They are ugly and obstruct our view. Just show us the icons only, please.
Keywords: planetary interaction, PI, buildings

3 Likes

Could we PLEASE have the ability to set the colour of our own pilot in local…
It would make identifying neuts a hell of a lot easier

You should set your overview so that all neutral and no-standings pilots are set to yellow background and yellow color tags. Problem solved.

1 Like
  • Suggestion:
    Give an in client notification when a response or request has been made to your bug report.
    If the bug report came from SiSi, the SiSi client should get the ping and vice versa for TQ.

• Keywords: bug reporting

• Note: Useful for DEVs that are waiting for a response on a bug report, which you can only see if you look through them.
    It would help the reporter and the DEVs to make bug reporting better for everyone.

2 Likes

Suggestion: Make ship tree a detachable window
Keywords: Ship tree

The ship tree currently sits below every other window. If I open the ship tree while the market or character sheet is open, those windows cover the ships so I can’t see them. Additionally, I play Eve on two monitors, and the ship tree spreads to fill both monitors completely, with no way to change the size. It would be nice to have the ship tree re-sizable and on top of other windows.

3 Likes

Suggestion: Hotkeys for dscan, range and angle

1 Like

Suggestion: Give isk rewards for scanning cosmic signatures

2 Likes