Little things / Small QoL suggestions

Suggestion: Mark several “odd” modules as storyline or faction
Keywords: Module

There are several “odd” modules that can be found in very limited locations. Currently they seem like normal meta modules so the only indication on their special nature is the high price. It would be good if they were tagged as storyline/faction so you would be more easily able to see that they are not normal modules. The following are the ones I know but there are probably more:

• ‘Plow’ Gas Cloud Harvester (drops from some obscure null site)
  • ‘Crop’ Gas Cloud Harvester (drops from some obscure null site)
  • Basic and Supplemental shield resistance amplifiers. (One of them drops from Guristas epic arc but I don’t remember wether it was basic or supplemental)

Edit: Also forgot all the implants and a booster:

• Nugoehuvi Synth Blue Pill Booster (epic arc)
  • Republic Special Ops Field Enhancer - Gamma (COSMOS)
  • Numon Family Heirloom (COSMOS?)
  • Imperial Navy Modified ‘Noble’ Implant (epic arc)
  • ‘Eros’ Stasis Webifier (limited edition item fro previous event)
    And few more COSMOS/epic arc/storyline implants.
3 Likes

Suggestion: Gift multiple characters omega time

Keywords: plex, omega, new eden store

Ability to type in multiple character names when gifting omega time. Very helpful for plexing alt accounts from a main banker.

1 Like

Suggestion: Add sorting filters to station guest list

Keywords: ui, station
Note: Useful for identifying players in high pop stations; Jita

I’d like to be able to sort by standing, corp members, alliance members, etc.

4 Likes

Suggestion: Make the ammo and mining crystals’ expected life visible
Keywords: crystal damage, UI
Notes: Every other types of charges and missiles show exactly how many times can the weapon be used before reloading, but the crystal using turrets don’t. To see the damage status of the crystals we need to move the mouse over the modules’ icons.
I think it would be much better if the life percent (if the crystal has any) would be always visible, like this for example:

And mark it if the life drops to under 15% maybe?

8 Likes

Suggestion: Make buying missing build items to quickbar available from the industry window
Keywords: market, quickbar, missing items

It would be really nice if the option to send missing items for a build run directly to the market quickbar instead of having to go to the ‘‘buy missing items’’ option in the industry window

This would save having to open an unnecessary window when all you want to do is make a shopping list for when you get to a market hub

Hopefully making the whole process cleaner and easier though there is an argument to have both but having both shouldn’t be an issue

1 Like

Have a look at corp titles

1 Like

Suggestion: add citadel icons to right click menu

3 Likes

I have and I’ve never gotten Corp Titles to work in the manner of a assignable profile which would include roles, access, permissions.

1 Like

Make sure that it doesn’t link other programs to it by accident, like Google search, or, Windows Photo Viewer by embedded code, and have no way to fix the problem after it is launched.

1 Like

𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝚘𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 “𝚍𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚌𝚔” 𝚒𝚗 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚌𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚞. 𝙿𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚞𝚙 𝚊 𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚙𝚕𝚒𝚝 𝚊 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝟸 𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚜. 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚋𝚎 𝚐𝚕𝚞𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚘 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚋𝚎 𝚍𝚛𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎.

𝙺𝚎𝚢𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜: 𝚞𝚒, 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚌𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚞, 𝚍𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚜

𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎: 𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚏𝚞𝚕𝚕

Suggestion 2: bring back autocomplete of event challenges.

6 Likes

Suggestion: Simplify tech I Exotic Plasma Charge names - Baryon/Tetryon/Meson S/M/L

Keywords: Triglavian, Entropic Disintegrators, Exotic Plasma, Ammo

Note: No other ammo has its type included in its name, and even the tech II ED ammo is correctly formatted - why not the tech I?

amona

7 Likes

Suggestion: Ability to dock manually
Keywords: stations, docking doors & ports
Note: Because it feels good to ship it in by myself

Free thought: manually maneuvering into docking doors and landing ships at ports could be this another cute minigame to have fun with everytime you feel like going first person mode and being a pilot again. If you ain’t got moves or fail docking procedures you’ll get penalties while the reward are your good feels about your skills when you succeed.

Ave,
VL

2 Likes

Suggestion: Ability to group and ungroup weapons when docked.
Keywords: Weapon group
Note: Would be useful both for fitting and loading ammo.

Free Thought: When I buy a ship from contract for a fleet, I often need to undock just to group the weapons, and then dock backup.

1 Like

Suggestion: Make kill marks the shape of the ship you killed
Keywords: Killmarks
Note: Something to make killmarks more fun and memorable.

Free thought: Pure vanity.

1 Like

there is already an icon nearby the guns in the fitting window to group weapons while docked.
Or you can drag the guns on top of each other to group them.

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure this is already possible.

2 Likes

Suggestion: Make the black list export/importable

Notes: My main has an extensive blocklist of characters, I would like to be able to share that list with my other 6 characters rather than having to start from scratch on them.

3 Likes

You have L, M and S in the bottom right of each icon, that tells you the size.

2 Likes

I’m kind of floored that I’ve literally never noticed that lmao - though I’d still like to have the “exotic plasma” taken out of each charge’s name, so they can all be consistent :smile:

3 Likes

Has anyone mentioned fleet bookmarks recently?

2 Likes