1. Block message that contain: *******

Tags: UI

In the chat settings there is an option to block messages that contain: -

Links to chat channels
Links to contracts
Links to hypernet
Links to external websites

Spam? poof, gone.
This is the same menu that has font size for that chat channel, and only applies to that channel, so I can block all adverts in local.

10 Likes

I will check this out.

Suggestion: Setting on Selected Item Window

Keywords: ui, Selected Item, Settings
Note:

The auto change to large icons moves all my stuff around under it and i have to unpin and move and pin it again. a choice to having it stay as small icons would be amazing to QoL.

1 Like

Holy hell, we don’t need more pop-ups. How about a column that shows what ME/TE, like the ones we have that show volume/size ect? LAST THING WE NEED IS MORE POP UPS!

move the chat out of EVE into a separate application which you can launch from inside the Eve launcher and run it from a second screen.

3 Likes

“Little” things. :stuck_out_tongue: Still, I like the idea

Suggestion: Filter for chat chanels to hide hypernet link spam.

Keywords: UI, Hypernet, Spam, Peace.

What @Galaxy_Raid said… x 100.

Please!

4 Likes

Suggestion: make a wardrobe similar to the PLEX vault
Keywords: player appearance, wardrobe
Notes: It would be infinitely easier if we could just use any special clothes we have, rather than go to the station where it is located. A wardrobe similar to the PLEX vault would work just fine, we could access everything we have and remove items if we want to sell them. Clothes already work in a weird way, they stay on when we jump clones, and getting killed doesn’t seem to affect them either. Almost like they weren’t actual clothes, just some blueprint/license that gets 3D printed on our bodies any time we want. It makes no sense to not have all of them available at all times.

7 Likes

suggestion: In the new market order screen sllow us to filter by region.
Keywords: Market Orders
Notes: I have the ability to create 273 market orders and I sell items in 4 of the 5 major trade hubs. Currently if i sort by station and adjust the price, the item moves elsewhere in the listing making it difficult for me to track what items prices I’ve changed so I have to currently sort by name so that the item doesnt move.

By allowing us to filter by region we will be presented with a list of items that is easier to administrate when it comes to changing the item prices.

2 Likes

Suggestion: Replace learning implants with Cerebral Accelerators
Keywords: Skillpoints, PVP, Implants, Cerebral Accelerators

Because of life, I often do not get to choose when my play session ends. The biggest thing preventing me from losing as many T1 ships as I can afford is worry over lost SP gains from my inability to manage learning/empty clones do to my unpredictable schedule. If learning implants were replaced by time based cerebral accelerators that persisted through death, I would be out there every chance I get loosing poorly fit cruisers to whoever will fight me.

3 Likes

Suggestion: Shortcut for clearing broadcast icons on the watchlist
Keywords: ui, fleets, watchlist
Note: To fix current issue where players who have recently taken damage show red in watchlist even after damage has stopped

A shortcut for this saves some clicking through menus to find the “Clear Broadcast Icons” and reduces the likelihood of mis-clicking “Clear Watchlist” in combat.

1 Like

Suggestion: Add separate list of chat channels where I am owner or moderator
Keywords: UI, chat channel list
Note: This would make more convenient access to chats where I’m admin.

1 Like

Suggestion: Shortcut + Click in “Saved locations in [System]” window

Keywords: ui, bookmarks, shortcuts
Note:

I have set my own custom shortcuts alot and only just seen a Saved Locations window, which is absolutely amazing but doesn’t allow for a shortcut button being held and a click to use that list of bookmarks.

I was gonna suggest being able to see bookmarks in overview but then discovered this window
so just using my short cuts would be awesome but its very useful with right click or radial but i’m not used to warping with the radial yet but guess this will train that until i can shortcut it.

1 Like

Suggestion: Make view of reduced remaining time more understandable and readable on skill point injection window
Keywords: ui, skills, skill queue, skill points, skill point injection
Note: When I inject skill points I would like to see more accurate value of what amount of time skill training time will be actually reduced on. In existing system I see amount of total remaining skill training time, in which is included already acquired amount of SP before (or simplier, it takes into account already trained skill points/time).

Suggestion: Enable us to copy names in item windows or the market window.
Keywords: ui, market, windows, clipboard
Note: saves a lot of typing in regards to out of game stuff.

I mean here: image

But also in every info window.

Copy
Minimize
Close

Thanks!

4 Likes

Hello CCP.

It would be really cool to be able to mouse over “Market Escrow Releases” in the wallet transaction log to see which order expired or failed. I have lots of open orders (I’m very rich) so it’s impossible for me to know which of my orders now doesn’t exist. This means that my trading empire has a hole in it which in turn causes me anxiety because in a sense that hole is now also present in my soul.

Thank you for listening and for feeling empathy about my rich person problems.

1 Like

You know, as funny and weird as it may sound, I know exactly what you are talking about.

2 Likes

Suggestion: Hide pilot name in local in low/null security space
Keywords: ui, chat
Note: In high-sec CONCORD required identification for pilot, but in low/null there is no one to do this. If any pilot sees the unknown in his grid, then the latter appears in the locale as identified.

Suggestion: Remember the location of the fleet window.
Keywords: ui, chat
Note: For many people the first thing they do after they log in is to join their standing fleet. It’s pretty annoying to always having to open the Fleet window.

1 Like

Suggestion: Ability to counter afk campers

Keywords: cloak, exploit, afk, camper, camping
Note: Ability to counter cloaks

Afk cloak campers should be counterable
1 Person should not be able to afk camp entire ally sov.
Only new and struggling players are affected by AFK campers anyway.

I’ve read few ideas and also their suggestions in other similar games, even in eve clone “Second Galaxy”.

1. Give cloaks activation cost so they can’t be Perma on
  2. Give cloaks fuel cost
  3. Give cloaks a cooldown so you have to recloak
  4. Add module or new probes to scan cloaky ships
1 Like