Loki - Returning player PVE fit advice

Hi all, apologies for posting another please help fit my ship post, however I hope my reasons have at least a tiny amount of validation…

I’m returning with my various alts after about 8 years offline, fancy a bit of PVE after all the previous PVP shenanigans last time I was here. I’m armed with a Loki, approx lvl4 mastery skills (most lvl5) not much ISK and tonnes of confusion.

I fancy hitting some WH space, running some combat sites solo, seeing what cool stuff drops - but looking for some help on how the hell to configure this ship before I (hopefully) build up the ISKies to bling it out proper. I’m expecting to solo some C3s, maybe even some C4s??
Thinking 425s? Shield tank? But really would love to lean on you lot for some advice.

I’m an original player, done a fair bit in the past that unfortunately is now irrelevant as I’m firmly a noob again - so looking to keep myself to myself as I balance Eve with RL and build the love for the game back up.

Thanks for reading and of any help offered.

1 Like

Replace Astro-Inertial Compact Missile Guidance Computer with scrambler and you have PvP fit. It is expensive atm, cause many modules are used and lost in Abyss so feel free to downgrade / use implants as you wish. EG-604 implant is needed anyway.
[Loki, C3 WH]
Caldari Navy Ballistic Control System

Astro-Inertial Compact Missile Guidance Computer
Corelum C-Type 10MN Afterburner
Dread Guristas Adaptive Invulnerability Field
Dread Guristas Adaptive Invulnerability Field
Federation Navy Stasis Webifier
Gist X-Type X-Large Shield Booster
Thukker Large Cap Battery

200mm AutoCannon II,Republic Fleet Fusion S
200mm AutoCannon II,Republic Fleet Fusion S
Heavy Assault Missile Launcher II,Nova Rage Heavy Assault Missile

Medium Ancillary Current Router II
Medium Capacitor Control Circuit I
Medium Capacitor Control Circuit II

Loki Core - Immobility Drivers
Loki Defensive - Adaptive Defense Node
Loki Offensive - Launcher Efficiency Configuration
Loki Propulsion - Wake Limiter

1 Like

You will die very fast and easy if you didn’t keep up with game changes.

Thanks for the fit help (and advice) - yes, I appreciate keeping up with the game is naturally important - hence why this thread was created. Thanks once again.

1 Like

Hi - thanks for this, just a quick one - the webber, assume this is to help take out frigates?

1 Like

Not only frigates. Pesky cruisers tends to run out of HAML range (they have 45 km optimal, some of them). Web on loki has long range to let you very slow boat (AB loki is slow) to catch sleepers in reasonable time …

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.