Long time player ... looking for something new

Hi. I’ve been playing Eve off and on since 2004. I have been mostly HS, with a few years spent in a C3 WH. Not great at PvP, but am not afraid to learn, just haven’t done much in that realm. Looking for a change of pace, especially to get into NS. I am independently wealthy in game and really just enjoy the game for what it is, a game. I’d love to see what is available out there. ( Some info about my toon: SP - 120 mil. Missiles and Drones are pretty much maxxed. Can fly T3 Cruisers, come to think of it, most sub-cap ships.) Let me know if you might have a spot for me. Really wouldn’t mind planting a Cit or Engineering Complex somewhere in NS and conduct operations for a Corp … to be honest, I am also a sporadic player due to RL, sometimes I just can’t get online for weeks due to job requirements.

Please message me in game if you have any thoughts.

Fly Safe o/

1 Like

Hey Caspair

Do you have time to chat in-game now?

Best
Josh

1 Like

Joshua,

I do. Same name in game.

-Cas

1 Like

Hey, I represent a corp in The Initiative. which is a pvp based alliance within the imperium, we have a fun close knit corp atmosphere and blow ships up as a corp almost daily. We don’t care about elite killboard stats and often lose stupid ships but at least we have fun doing it. Being in the imperium we have access to delve to krab in so you won’t have to worry about making money at all. We don’t have any mandatory PvP but we do like people to try to PVP when their real life lets them. We do focus on being competent PVPers as a corp and our end goal is to be able to call a corp op to achieve an objective and be able to fight with a tighter knit group that can defeat a fleet larger than ours using superior tactics. We have people in corp who build just about anything we need to try to create a completely self sustained corp that doesn’t have to rely on the alliance for ships and content, but still participates actively with them. Check us out if you think we might be a good home for you Hole Punchers Null Sec corp in The Initiative seeking all pilot

1 Like

326BD Industries may be a perfect fit for you. We would be honored if you joined our ranks.

1 Like

Hello
We are a Corp based in the uk, we are part of LORDE allaince and fly under winter co.
We do all things eve, from ratting and mining for isk, to small and large scale pvp.
Our in game channel is brittas empire public and our discord https://discord.gg/tZacyWu
Come say hi, chat with us and see what we are about

1 Like

If you’re looking for PVP there is no better place than .NEG in Black Legion…

We started as a small group of dissatisfied TRI members and are slowly growing with more and more competent PVPers from all around the game.

We require that you’re able to fly our doctrines (mostly Muninn/Scimi currently), have a combat capable alt, and to not be a retard in fleets. Along with having reasonable activity levels.

We’re a mostly USTZ alliance and corp, but we have a growing EUTZ base and are active in EUTZ on weekends.

Come chat with us on our discord if you’re interested Discord

1 Like

Hey @Caspair

If you’re open to trying out an adventure in lowsec our corp Filthy Peasants may be a good fit for you. We’re a US TZ lowsec/npc 0.0 pvp corp that lives (and owns) the Solitude region. While our passion is PvP we’ve also developed a large industry wing which supports the alliance with capitals as well as seeding the poor Solitude market.

If you’d like to join a casual group with no expectations other than to have fun and enjoy the game I’d love to have a chat with you. Check out the links below if you’d like to know more and feel free to join our public channel Open Filth to talk with us.

Come fly with us in Delve! We are always looking for experienced Pilots.

Hey there @Caspair,

I’ve just read through your post and I think that The Republic might be just the place for you! Please see our advert here.

If you have any questions and/or would like to join, please join us on our Discord server (all pertinent information available in our advert).

Looking forward to hearing from you,

LeVa MagloN
President
Republic of Us

Join our in game channel, F-OFF NOW.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.