21 year
Name:Nikolay
Main personal enemy corporation:The Hell Empire
i have 3.000.000 SP
Omega status
i play 2-3 week in that game.
Name in game ALTaZAReve

Silence saddly:(

Need some more effort on that post. What you’re looking for, what you’re all about.

want learn all part of game)
any mechanichs and many another))

Hey, @ALTaZAReve! I just started a corp to run public PVP fleets - and we also recruit vets and newbros to set up a solid corp besides the running of fleets, too.

We want to achieve critical mass of players for the corp and not only for our discord and would be happy to have more miners/indy people who help our new and old miners - so perhaps this is something for you: New? Old? Alone? Don't be - join Puffin Squads - Home of the Underdogs

Cheers,

MadLib

Hello! I was scouting some gates for fleet and browsing some ads, your one caught me eye on it.
I am M.D. of New Eden’s Medical Laboratory. We are pretty small corporation inside LORD alliance. We operate in Tenerifis Region (yeah, I saw that high sec prefered, but who knows what might be intrested for you :slight_smile: ) and we are part of Mistakes were Made coalition.
We have pretty good amount of ore/ice to mine and tasty ratts to kill. BBP for ore/ice/salvage on alliance lvl.
Our main aim is to keep ourselves as relaxed as possible because we all have our own lives/families/studies etc. So no mandatory or paps inside alliance at all. We only ask to be on coms while you are in-game, so we can make better communications between each other, to know each other better etc. We have pretty good, warm atmosphere inside :slight_smile:

If you are interested you can easily mail me, or join LORDE PUB channel.
Best regards, Kate Siwalina, M.D.

Come join us. Join channel ‘Coalition of Carebears’ and find our Discord channel mate.

Your post does not require detail. You just need to come let us know what you want and we will help match you.

Sjup

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.