Noob looking for a group

Hello, I’m an Alpha State player just starting out in this game.
I live in the Central Time Zone of the United States and typically hop online between 6pm and 10pm Monday-Thursday. As I have a day job, evenings are really the only time I can reliably be online.
At the moment I’m not quite sure where I want to end up in the game, but I do find Mining to be rather relaxing and have spent the vast majority of my time since creating my account doing just that in my Venture.
What I’m hoping to find is a group of individuals to socialize with while playing, and to work together towards some sort of goal (even if the goal is to have the biggest pile of ore in the game).
I am an English speaker, and only have some basic “tourist speak” in a couple of other languages. I’m open to voice chat using Discord or a similar program, and would likely upgrade my account to Omega if I were to find a group.
Should it matter, my character is in the Minmatar Republic. I’m more than willing to answer any other questions, as I don’t know what most Corporations would be looking for.
Thank you for your consideration.

Hi Dal,

Drop by https://www.twitch.tv/myleftarm and check us out. Do a bit of everything but mining and industry is our primary.

Hey! I recently started a lore-based corporation, but we’re very new and still working to recruit members. Even if RP/lore isn’t your thing, you still got a home here, it’s just the background of the corp. and its name. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

Hi @Dal_Opper ,

We may be a very good match for each other :slight_smile: .

I am a returning player too who has created a corporation based on learning’s from playing eve for years! We have discord and whilst we are very relaxed about it a lot of people are always available around the clock. I am UK based and most of our members are EU/US. Were also a very friendly bunch :slight_smile:

We are recruiting, and we are looking for both old, returning and new players, since the 6 months we started were up to over 100 members. We have a lot to offer and a different mentality to ‘most’ eve corps, please take 5 minutes to read our post to see what we are about

If it looks like it could fit please give me, Nyel Blazon or Arlena Xingjue a shout.

Would love to catch up ingame :slight_smile:

Welcome to Eve. It’s a great wide world and you’ll probably find omega is worth it. I’m the CEO of a smallish low class WH crew. We live in a WH but have a station in high sec (Gallente space). Most of our guys are pretty casual. We do a fair amount of PVE (mining, manufacturing, sites, and scanning) but will certainly fight back if people are looking for one.

I’m generally on much the same time as you are for the same reason. Feel free to convo me in game or to drop in to TCAM public in game or hit discord… https://discord.gg/gsuS3KkD

Best of luck in your search.

Fly safe

Flanidia

We are a friendly young corp welcoming new members. If you are looking to rat or mine in high sec then look no further. We welcome you whether you are new or experienced. We have a sister null sec corp with experienced pilots who can assist with guidance. We share a comms with them.

We offer ore and salvage buy back. As well as an opportunity to move to null when you feel ready. We are active in both EU and US time zones.

We are looking forward to hearing from you. Please join the Rockafellas Recriutment channel in game or contact Silvana Stardust in game by evemail to chat about join our eve family.

Hey mate come on discord and we can talk

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.