Alpha Player Looking for a Home

Hi
Fairly new player here with 1.012.475 SP looking for people to play with.

I’m looking for a corporation that accepts Alpha players.

I operate in Kor-Azor, Khanid and eventually Aridia.
I only go to hisec to buy and sell stuff.

I’m up for anything. Scouting, Mining, PvP, Discovery… as long as I have the ship for it.
I play just about every day unless real life butts in.
I’m not a leader and I can follow orders.

I only want to join corporation that operate in the regions named above.
I don’t want to travel 40 jumps to join a corporation that would leave me to my own devices once I join. I might as well stay home in that case.

Contact me in-game or here… whatever.

PS: I will go Omega once my skills demand it and if I’m having fun playing with other people.
Otherwise I don’t see the point.

Thank you.

Hey! I started a lore-based corporation, but we’re still working to recruit members, so we’re still on the smaller side. We’re moving into lowsec Molden Heath with our alliance, with NPC null and then sov null on the books. I know you said you didn’t want to travel far, but we’d be more than happy to help haul your property to corporate HQ. Even if RP/lore isn’t your thing, you still got a home here, it’s just the background of the corp. and its name. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

1 Like

Thank you for replying.
I will check your corp. and see if it’s something I want to join.
It does sound good though. I love lore as well and want to learn about it.
I will contact you in-game :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok I checked your headquarter’s location and corporation info…
Pochven, citadel, Heimatar, Sinq Laison, Forge… Sorry, I don’t want to live and play around all those systems, that’s why I’m Amarr.

Thanks for the offer but I’ll have to pass.
Take care.

2 Likes

Closed at OP’s polite request.

1 Like