New Alpha Cloner & Small YouTuber looking for a Industrial Based Corp (mining, ratting, etc)

I’m new Alpha player enjoying the game a lot and YouTuber not that is a bonus rather more then a negative for the reason I mentioned it. I would prefer a Corp that is not at war where I can continue to enjoy the game, expand and learn.

I have been playing a few days now I have Finished all my Careers and learning a bit of everything, but have lightyears yet to go for learning.

What I personally would like to get out of this?

• I like to learn more about the game especially on the PvE Side of things especially in Mining and industry. I enjoy it a lot now though a bit weak because my current Venture ship.
  • I would like to earn ISK to continue to upgrade, buy Skillpoints and new ships.
  • Overtime I like to go from Alpha to Omega via my skills / work.

I’m not Interested in corps at War and full blown PvP corps, etc. Looking for more the easy relaxing Corp that is not dead where I sit there for hours a day hoping someone say lets do something haha.

I’m the new player maybe give me sort of a game plan on how far I can get in 7 days, 30 days, 90 days, etc. I will be able to put several hours a day in the game.

Keep in mind I will still be recording from time to time, I can for sure hide the corp window, etc. I’m not a massive van of Forced / Required Discord Voice as I tend to get split brain and get headaches as I’m not able to focus as well.

Hey! I replied to your reddit post, but I’ll reply here too just in case. I started a lore-based corporation, but we’re still working to recruit members, so we’re still on the smaller side. We have an industrial corporation, “Co.LR Trade Consortium”, ticker: “CLRTC” that will remain in high-sec to help fuel our war efforts. Even if RP/lore isn’t your thing, you still got a home here, it’s just the background of the corp. and its name. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.