LF for indy corp in Minmatar high sec

Hi,

Played a long time ago but won (or so I thought).

Just started (11d) an industrial career and looking for an indy corp in Minmatar high sec, because of red skies. I’m learning the indy ropes as I go. Did mostly missions and some anoms back in the days.

I’m also casual and will play a few hours some evenings, while other evenings not. Got a lot of things going on AFK and Eve will be my relaxation.

Sincerely,

Raverich Ald

Hey! I started a lore-based corporation, but we’re still working to recruit members, so we’re still on the smaller side. We have an industrial corporation, “Co.LR Trade Consortium”, ticker: “CLRTC”, that will remain in high-sec Heimatar to help fuel our war efforts, which you can join if you decide we’re the group for you. Even if RP/lore isn’t your thing, you still got a home here, it’s just the background of the corp. and its name. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

1 Like

I will look you up in-game. Two questions: Time zone so far and are there other industrials already?

We are primarily US time zone, but have a growing wing of EU time zone as well. We have a couple part time industrialists in the Congress, with so far 2 full fledged miners and industrialists in the Trade Consortium, all very knowledgeable.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.