Returning Player Looking for a Chilled Corp (UK TZ)

I’ve been around on and off since the dawn of Eve. I’ve dabbled in RvB, Providence and carebaring in hi sec but I’ve yet to find a suitable home.

Although I’m circa 30m sp I am considering myself a newbro as I’ve been inactive over a year and a lot has changed, with that in mind I would like a corp that is open to newer players.

I’m not looking for a particular activity, I am open to pretty much anything. I’m a nice guy but I’m willing to do bad things if required. I like the idea of lowsec/WH but I’d need to learn the ropes as I’m not overly familiar with them.

Oh I have a 2 year old so an understanding corp would be a plus.

You might have better luck moving this to the recruitment center.

Hello GM type people, please close this thread as it is apparently in the wrong area. Ta.

Hey! I know this is the wrong forum area, and you may have already found a corp, I figured I’d give ya a shout since the thread was still open. I started a lore-based corporation, but we’re still working to recruit members, so we’re still on the smaller side. We’re moving into lowsec Molden Heath with our alliance, with NPC null and then sov null on the books. Even if RP/lore isn’t your thing, you still got a home here, it’s just the background of the corp. and its name. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

Wrong section or not, you seem to be a person who fits well into my corporation, UMAH.
We are a RL first type of corp, no obligation and no intention to make EVE your duty, keep it to the level of fun! (personally got 4 kids myself so fully understand your situation).

We are out in NPC Null, pretty much having a station network so you can do what you feel, production, mining, reactions, PI, pvp, well… it’s up for you to decide! We are, from what I consider, a very “newbro” friendly corp, got alot of old veterans returnee so you aren’t alone to catch up to alot of changes and “re-learn”.

If it sounds like a good match, Join Umah_Pub channel ingame. I’ll link you the corporationr recruitment thread aswell so you got some more info.

Fly safe, and I hope you find what you are looking for :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.