EU TZ Week Old Alpha Player Looking for Nullsec/FW Corp

Hi, I joined 8 days ago and I think I’ve gotten the hang of the highsec life. I’ve done enough to know that it isn’t for me, so I’m looking for a nullsec/faction warfare corp to take me in and help me get to grips with PVP and earning ISK. If it’s an FW corp, then I’m looking for a Gallente one.

Should ideally:
∙ Be EU TZ
∙ Be Large(ish) - I don’t really enjoy playing in small groups. I’d like one where there are a decent amount of active members.
∙ Do regular PVP - Kind of the expected with FW corps but I’d like to join a PVP focused Corp which regularly does small fleet roams most days (even unofficially with just forming a random group and going out)
∙ Have a respectful environment - I’m all for trash talking but when it crosses the line into toxicity it just takes all of the fun out.
∙ Take consideration of real life - I might not be available at certain times and the expectation shouldn’t be that I have to join for mandatory fleets etc. if I have something going on.

Hey! I recently started a lore-based corporation, but we’re new and still working to recruit members. We’re moving to the Amamake area with our alliance soon, with NPC null and then sov null on the books. I know it’s not quite what you’re asking for, but I figured I’d give ya a shout. Even if RP/lore isn’t your thing, you still got a home here, it’s just the background of the corp. and its name. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.