Looking for a corp [50mill sp]

hello guys im a player that play this game every day for at list 6 hours a day, 12 in the weekend. I like to do everything i dont mind the space or the stuff that we are going to do i just like the idea of a family without people that yell eachother. im very isk confident i have 5 omega account all around 10 m sp and i have experience with most type of space.

https://eveskillboard.com/pilot/DARKANPROYT#6a

You sound like you’d be a fit with us
We’re The Order of Omerta we are a mining, indy Corp who even enjoy pvp, looking for more pilots. We need miners, ratters, pvpers and industrialists to join our tight knit family and help us make the most outta our little Corp.

We are very relaxed and let you play how you want (within reason). We’re set up with access to HS, NS and WH space to fly in. We are in a null alliance but have a HS Corp that is wardec free for all your hs mining and indy needs without worry.

What we offer:
Max boosts.
Moon, ice, belt and anom mining.
Max reprocessing available.
Great access to P.I.
Engineering structures.
Great close community.
Active Discord and coms (mumble eww i know).
Pvp fleets to join from small filament fleets to roams to large coalition battles.
HS mining and mission running.
Great library of bpos among players.
Alliance and coalition srp for fleets.
Helpful players.
US/EU activity.
PvE fleets including incursions.
Great money making opportunities in indy.
Relaxed, mature(ish) community.
Very few CTAs to join.

What we’re looking for:
Active at least a couple times a month.
ESI check.
Voice interview.
Mic for coms (mandatory for null).
Helpful attitude.
Willingness to join in on coms and fleets.
No drama.

Very driven crew looking to add to our community, so if you think you want to join us message Varina Vengari in game or DM me here.

Come join the family,

Are you looking for Pve PvP or mining?

Greetings mate . If you want a more chill out and all group, take a look at us

Hey,

GriMM Hounds is looking for decent pilots who want not just a good game experience but a good community of people to hang with.

Hey DARKANPROYT,

Please check us out: Happy Cartel - Stain NPC - EU/US Timezone - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

Eve Forum Post: https://forums.eveonline.com/t/hydra-eternal-pvp-and-industry-eu-timezone

CEO - Nakito Kobara (Discord: Nakito Kobara#6850)
Co-CEO - Jordan Cesaill (Discord: Jordan Cesaill#6820)
Recruitment - Firebladexsx (Discord: Firebladexsx#0964)
Recruitment - Trinitilie Key (Discord: Sylvaritius#3017)

Discord: Join our discord!

hey, i dont mind what we are doing i just want a big group active that is very solid i like both pvp pve and mining

Hey Dark,

I think we will have a great place for you to call home with us in Guns. We have a decently active group where you can still know the people youre flying with rather than be lost in the noise of a mega group.

Feel free to check out our ad and hopefully we can chat soon

Hi DARKANPROYT,

We attract people that like to enjoy all the paths that New Eden has to offer. If your on for 6 hours per day then spend your time doing what ever you like.

Please get in touch with me in or out of game to find out more about life in our community.

I think you’d fit in great with us! Check us out! League of Gentlemen is recruiting! Looking for PVP/PVE/Indy players! We're a well established null sec corp looking for some new blood!

We are a small corp out in scalding pass under the Valkyrie alliance. We mainly do industry with pvp on the side. Being in the alliance gives us access to moon mining/ratting space/industry structures. Fleets can range from massive all hands on deck to chill small gang roams.
We tend to do some small gang roams ourselves on weekends or when we get bored. Our primary TZ is currently around 1800-0000 depending on everyone’s work schedules.
You are very much “free” to do your own thing out here. Only requirement is to assist with CTA pings if you are able. Real life comes first always so no one will yell at you for missing one.REPZ

Hey there. Ruthless regiment are after pilots who want to be part of our team. We just reopened so are small currently but that means we’re close. If being part of a team and helping the family to grow is something that interests you, come have a chat. I’ll link our forum post for you which has all relevant info on it.

Hey DARKANPROYT,

We are like a family living out here for 10 years+, we are looking for new familymembers:
Happy Cartel - Stain NPC - EU/US Timezone - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.