Older fellow looking for fun and friendly PvE and maybe PvP

Good Morning,

I’ve recently turned 61 and thought I would try out Eve Online again. I tried it in the past and other than shooting ore in my Venture, I found everything a bit confusing.

The last year or so I’ve been playing LOTRO, wonderful people but after killing thousands of orcs and goblins, it tends to lose its funness after a while.

I’d love to find a small to medium size corporation that would help me get a handle on the game. I’m an ace in a Venture but that’s about it. Would love to learn more advanced mining and start to learn fleet aspects of the game. The large fleet videos on youtube look like a lot of fun. Pacific (US) timezone would be a good fit.

Beginner friendly, positive, mature, and fun are the goals here–and in life too.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Fred Sinclare

1 Like

Think you’re on our discord but in case I’m wrong

We’re The Order of Omerta we are a mining, indy Corp who even enjoy pvp, looking for more pilots. We need miners, ratters, pvpers and industrialists to join our tight knit family and help us make the most outta our little Corp.

We are very relaxed and let you play how you want (within reason). We’re set up with access to HS and NS space to fly in. We are in a null alliance but have a HS Corp that is wardec free for all your hisec toons to operate in hisec relatively worry free. Corp structures available for indy needs.

We love to mine and hold regular fleets and have tons of moons, ore and ice belts to mine with max boosts. We have low cost structures to get those indy wheels going along with a vast library of BPs and a buyback to buy your finished goods and ores.

For all you pvpers we got plenty of content for you to join. CTAs to help shape the ever changing political landscape to small gang roams and defense fleets up to full blown coalition fleets for strat objectives. Whatever your killer desire you can likely find it here.

We are a community and want players who will be on coms and in fleets with us enjoying the game. We’re looking for mature players who don’t take the game too serious but are also goal oriented and helpful as we have many returning and newer players and we wish to teach them to play the game in an environment free of constant obligations. Play how you like here.

What we’re looking for:
Active at least a couple times a month.
ESI check.
Voice interview.
Mic for coms (mandatory for null).
Helpful attitude.
Willingness to join in on coms and fleets.
No drama.

So if you think you want to join us message Varina Vengari in game or DM me here.

Hello Fred,

Holy Hunters is a small WH PvP corporation who lives in a c4 with c3-c4. That gives good solo ISK making and great PvP opportunities. We are heavily focusing on PvP but we do PVE on the side when needed.

Our focus is to recruit people with the right attitude and mentality where people are interested to increase their skills, learn the WH game and who have a desire to scan the chain. On the other side, we are looking for pilots who are none toxic to people within and outside the corp.

Our corp’s goal is to grow large enough to take any fights and defend smaller WH corp from Eviction. We’re all EST time zone too. If that sounds interesting, here is a discord invitation.Holy Hunters

Greetings mate looks like we fit perfectly to you, specially being new player friendly and chilled corp. Take a look at us and if you need info my discord is kritikosk8#5153

Hi Fred!

We have a great home waiting for you in Guns. We’re mature but also have an immature laugh on occasion, super RL friendly, a strong indy infrastructure and a good amount of small gang PVP to cut your teeth on. We also have Coalition Fleet PVP on occasion as well. Enough people online to get stuff done but not so big that you can never get a word in on comms.

Check out our ad and hopefully we can chat soon!

Well, you just found us :sunglasses:

Have a look bro…

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.