Looking For A Corp? One Read, That's All I Ask [Two Steps From Hell] High/Low/WH - PvP/PvE - Highly Active

haha that nerdy banner :joy:

1 Like

S’okay Bro, U know you love it, just like you want me so bad it hurts…

Hmmm…interesting :thinking:

1 Like

Let me in please

1 Like

I shall do so, sorry I think you came on just as I left for bed :slight_smile:

Daily Bumps

still looking

still very much looking

daily bumps

still loking

Hi There,

I am looking for PVP corp to get back in to game. I have had a lot of PVP experience in the past but have only just returned after 4-5 years away from game (left for the darkside in playing WOW).

I have sold old Char (so have some iskies) and I am looking for a fresh start and to learn the game again. I need a CORP that has ambitions and that is happy to work as a team and have a bit of fun. Comm’s are a must (as boring as hell otherwise).

I am UK based and will be on most days from 9pm onwards. I hate PVE and will really only wanting to be doing PVP.

If you think I could learn again, have fun and be part of a fun team. Please drop an email in game.

Thanks for your time.

I have sent you a mail ingame sir

Daily Bumps

we are still looking

still very much looking

still loooking for the frig hungry pvp boys

Join up boys n girls, fun awaits

huge mixed fleet last night, look for more!

still lookin!

Hi ! I am an a old player(didn’t make it super far in the game) and I have returned due to the new FTP model. I would love to join a low pressure corp. I want to do PvE and some PvP. And am a pretty active player at night 12 am MST to about 4 am.

1 Like

Welcome to the corp :slight_smile:

Daily bumps with a taste of lemon and a hint of salt

1 Like