Looking for a friendly corp

im looking for an active corp

I am in an industrial corp. we do a lot of mining when were chilling and we also do exploration and occasional some pvp things. were all pretty chill people and the corp is very friendly . if your interested let me know :smiley:

if your interested in lowsec pvp and a corp that like to go have some fun then have a look at the ad mail me in game or use the links in the ad

Hello there,

We are currently recruiting if you are interested in serious PVP.
Please feel free to look over our forum post :

Cloaked Goof : Null-Sec Corp Continuing Recruitment! Recruitment Center

[EVE%20recruitment%202%20Animated_Moment_Edit] Fly with us, and you’ll always fly dangerously. Are you a veteran pilot that is returning to New Eden after a long hiatus, wondering what’s changed and itching to scrub the rust off of your favorite PvP bullet sponges? We can help you stretch your space legs and get back into that musty capsule you left to rot fourteen jumps out from Jita. What about an up-and-coming pilot that just hasn’t found their niche yet and feels the call to blap and be …

We have an around the clock presence in our corp including EU TZ.

If this sounds appealing to you please visit our in game channel CLGF RECRUITMENT or visit us on our discord link in the forum post above

Best regards,
wicked zombie

Join us friend

[SCARY WORMHOLE PEOPLE]

TDSIN is one of oldest and biggest PVP corps in WH Space, we live out of a C5-C5 WH which gives us all content we need.
Hunting and clashing with other wormholers Constantly!

• We offer a fantastic community.
  • Massive fleet activity
  • Ship SRP
  • Exciting OPS
  • Farmhole empire
  • Dedicated training team
  • IRL meetups.
  • Discord/TS

Come check us out in.
TDSIN Recruitment ingame

Regards
Furu Bonehead o7
TDSIN Recruitment

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.