Looking for USTZ pvp corp

I offer my services to some pvp corp
characters are as follows, each on their own account
main - 128 mil subcap character(this one) can fly pretty much any subcap except links/logi
alt 1 - links/logi/boosh/sabre and some other stuff 81mil sp
alt 2 - scanner and jammer - 40mil sp
alt 3 - moros/naglfar working toward archon/apostle - 60mil sp

There are other characters but it’s a freighter alt/sp farm, a station trader, and a nothing character that is traning basic skills still(3mil sp).

Not really interested in joining a new and/or small corp(low activity). I have no problems giving out ESI for the characters, but if I have to jump through more hoops to join your corp than I did to get a government security clearance I can’t be be assed.

Hello! I’m a recruiter from the Forsaken Empire alliance in Vale but more specifically The Envoys. We do daily pvp and there is plenty to do. We have small gang, fleet fights, and blops to keep you entertained. We don’t have that many requirements and it seems like you’re an experienced pilot so all you would have to do is an interview and submit your ESI to join. We’d love to have you and I’m sure you’d have a great time here!

Hey man we are looking for some pilots to fly with us come check us out!

You can always join our discord and come hang out with us! Running with Wolves [.PACK]

Sent you a mail in game

In game mail sent, please consider us :smiley:

Hey, You’d be a good fit here. We are a small gang C2 wormhole corporation. I’d like to talk with you if you have a second.

Welcome @Dubowitz_Syndrome !

I am the CEO of Duckzer Mining Corp. Not sure what aspect of Eve you’re wanting to get into, but I’d like to offer my Corp as an option. We like to brand ourselves as Combat engineers who like to mine and build what we lose as much as possible. Being part of Razor Alliance, we had a lot of fun during the recent war against WinterCo, especially seeing as our USTZ focused group got to enjoy engagements with WinterCo’s waking CHTZ.

We really value comradeship through both voice comms and Discord and aim to help pilots explore whatever facet of Eve interests them at the moment. We run weekly fleets and mining ops for whoever is interested. We don’t alarm clock you but of course ask you to join important timers if online. And no, POS bashes are not under that umbrella haha.

Anywho, I’m sure I’ve failed to fully answer all your questions about us. If that is the case, or just looking for people to chat with during the day, I would like to invite you to our discord: https://discord.gg/UngqAC2

Either way, best of luck and hope you find the group that best suits your needs!

Fly dangerously,
Lladron Hectorovich
Duckzer Mining Corp

Hey @Dubowitz_Syndrome

If you’re interested in lowsec and nullsec pvp check out our corp Filthy Peasants:

[SCARY WORMHOLE PEOPLE]

TDSIN is one of oldest and biggest PVP corps in WH Space, we live out of a C5-C5 WH which gives us all content we need.
Hunting and clashing with other wormholers Constantly!

Come check us out in.
TDSIN Recruitment ingame

Regards
Furu Bonehead
TDSIN Recruitment

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.