Here at The Dark Space Initiative , we’re looking to swell our ranks with willing and active PvP-focused pilots. We’re one of the oldest and most successful corps in WH-space with over 9 years of experience under our belt! With the expansion of citadels it’s never been easier to move into and live in a wormhole. Come live with a long-established WH corp to reinvigorate your love of Eve! We live out of a no effect C5 with a C5 static which provides us with plenty of opportunities to pew pew with the locals.
- Requirements to join aren’t necessarily written in stone, have a chat with
a recruiter if you are unsure. We might be able to make an exception.
Activities include, but not limited to:
- Enemy WH raids
- Null-Sec / Low-Sec roams
- Going ballsdeep with capitals in High-Class WH space
- Both large-scale & small-gang PvP
- Spec OPs
- Content spanning EU, US & AU time-zones.
What WE Want From YOU:
Able to fly Gila w/ T2 Tank, and be able to fly: Confessor and Kikimora.
Have Logistic Cruiser V, Logistic Frigate V. Be able to fly Scimi,Guardian and Basilisk,
- Armor transfer/Shield transfer skills to 5, and Cap transfers to 5 as well)
Hurricane fleet issue/Sleipnir with T2 artillery and T2 autocannons
Drake navy issue/Nighthawk with T2 Heavy Assault missiles and T2 tank
Leshak with T2 tank (T2 gun preferred)
Machariel with T2 artillery
Jackdaw with T2 Light missiles
- All armor compensation skills to at least level 4
Frigate V in any race, or able to fly an Astero.
Able to fit and use Covops Cloaking Device.
Killboard active is a must, Or have a vouch from a current member.
One of the following: (a) PvP experience or (b) WH experience.
Cap skills are a bonus but not required. Normal ops use dread/fax. Home defense adds carriers into the mix.
Sabre alts, scanning alts, DST alts, Farming alts, Industry alts, Blops alts,
Cap alts, Boosher alts and general purpose alts are all a solid bonus.
U will require funds to get started, at least a few bill.
Doctrines, setting up alts (if u dont have any) etc etc.
FC Experience is a Bonus , its something we are actively looking for but not a requirement.
Good attitude & willingness to learn/adapt.
Working headset w/ mic.
Be Active!, Content creators are one of the most valued corpies we have.
PVP first always!
What YOU Will Get From US:
- A cozy C5/C5
- Friendly corpies who assist with PvE farmhole setup, if needed
- Closely connected community that creates content in and out of game
- Corp Store - Fully fitted doctrine ships sold in-house
- Structure’s available for any activity u would like to try out.
- Sweet meetup events like Eve Northeast , Eve Dublin , Eve Glasgow as well as a huge turnout for Eve Fanfest and parties with the devs!
We attend other events aswell and usually have a presence at any meetup anywhere.
Third-Party Tools Used/Required:
- Pathfinder - WH chain mapping interface
- Discord - Fleet / content pings, out-of-game communication
- Teamspeak, we use this for comms. U are required to be on it when active.
To apply , please (1) visit our public in-game recruitment channel, TDSIN Recruitment, to speak our recruiters. Then, (2) Please use Google Chrome only, if not application wont come through correctly. (3) complete our online application .
ExookiZ: A Game of Holes: Year 9!, CCP was bad… There was two presentations from FF2018 xP
Joseph Barnacle O’Sullivan: Building A Community FF 2018
ExookiZ: Wormhole Space Panel Fanfest 2016
ExookiZ: Fanfest Alliance Panel 2016
Joseph Barnacle O’Sullivan: Fanfest Alliance Panel 2014
ExookiZ: Fanfest Alliance Panel 2013
ExookiZ: Fanfest Alliance Panel 2012