It’s that time of year when I look at returning to Eve, and so I’m looking to find a corp that I can call home, and hopefully stick around in.
What I’m looking for:
- Casual friendly. I’m not going to be putting in 9 hours a day, every day, and there will probably be days when I don’t log in at all. A couple of hours every other night is probably a fair assessment of my commitment, but they’ll be a good two hours!
- PvP focussed. I’m not averse to mission running, site running, exploration, and industry, but PvP is the most exciting bit of the game, and that’s going to be my core activity.
- Non-nomadic. I’ve been in corps that expect you to up sticks and shift all your stuff every few weeks, and I want no part of that. I don’t mind having to move occasionally, but not on any form of regular basis.
What I can offer:
- A pretty solid amount of PvP experience in high, low, null and W-space, and a willingness to get in and lose stuff without getting bent out of shape about it.
- Well skilled, able to fly most subcaps (anything new after tactical destroyers I would probably need to train into, although I have some trained), most weapon systems up to T2
- A willingness to get stuck in with whatever the corp needs - stuff hauled, gas huffed, gates picketed, sigs scanned, I’m happy to help out if I can
- I’m totally happy to skill into any required doctrines, and to splash the cash on the required ships
If you think I could fit in your corp reply here or drop me an eve mail, and hopefully we can start making pretty explosions together.
Fly flashy o7