Player since 2012 , PvP!

Hi!
I am EvE player since 2012 and most of the time iv lived in Null or Wormhole space.
90% of my game time I PvP another 10% I have dedicated on exploration which also can provide PvP.

I’m looking for a corporations that are active in AU timezone, (I usually play around downtime).
I also hope that you are PvP focused but you don’t care about the killboard.
I want to have fun playing the game and I take the fight if I see it could last longer than 10 seconds, no matter the outcome!

If you are active in AU timezone, u like explosions, your Corp kill-board can be white, red or purple…
Hit me up!!

Ooh, I’m also active in voice comms!

1 Like

Hi @Oliver_Delorean ,

If you are interested in PvP and wormhole space I recommend considering LZHX. We are an experienced community of pvpers from all areas of space with activity across all TZ.

Check out our forum post and in-game channel “LZHX” for more information and to speak to a recruiter.

Feel free to mail me with any question and fly dangerous.

-WildTurk

1 Like

[SCARY WORMHOLE PEOPLE]

TDSIN is one of oldest and biggest PVP corps in WH Space, we live out of a C5-C5 WH which gives us all content we need.
Hunting and clashing with other wormholers Constantly!

• We offer a fantastic community.
  • Massive fleet activity
  • Ship SRP
  • Exciting OPS
  • Farmhole empire
  • Dedicated training team
  • IRL meetups.
    Discord/TS

Come check us out in.
TDSIN Recruitment ingame

Regards
Furu Bonehead
TDSIN Recruitment

1 Like

Hi Oliver,

Come and speak to us in Kenshin. Primarily AU TZ, we are with INIT MERCS and we blow plenty of stuff up!

Check out the KB
Head to our in game Channel “Kenshin.”
Here’s our Discord if you wanna chat: https://discord.gg/cvyFk4X

Best,

Alt o7

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.