Looking for a home

Davnan Fletcher / Born: 2017March
5,741,615 Total SP / Alpha Account

Since creation I have focused on Asteroid Belt mining and haven’t done much else. Have done a few moon mining fleets and never tried PVP. I’m looking for a place to call home that is willing to help make me a better support player.

1 Like

Hello there Davnan Fletcher,

I might be able to provide that. I am currently recruiting for my own made alliance and if you are the roleplayer type then you might enjoy it even more. Have a read here and you will get a slight insight about what i represent. —> Roleplaying player made lore based upon the eve lore stories & a player government to boot. Recruiting!

With kind regards,
Tryme Trymsson

1 Like

We are the devil’s own and we are looking to expand our corp. If you want to focus on lowsec pvp then we are the corp you need.

The corp was originally founded by two veteran players but due to rl issues one of the founding fathers had to stop. I want to keep going and grow the corp. I have done everything EvE has to offer and I want to share my experience with the corp. All newbros are welcome!

We are currently located in the Minmatar lowsec area a few jumps away from nullsec. This gives us plenty opportunities for solo pvp, small gang pvp and more! We mostly fly around in frigates but can scale up to what is needed to win a fight. This makes us very newbie/Alpha friendly.

We value three things mostly in this corp: Have fun, no drama and fight as a team!

We are looking for like-minded individuals to fly with in the EU TZ.

What we offer:
Mature PvP
Active leadership
Lots of content
Zero drama

What we are looking for:
PVP focused players
No SP requirements
Willingness to train into corp doctrines
Pilots who are willing to learn and contribute to the corp and create content for others.

Ingame Public channel: Lucifer’s Own Pub

1 Like

Hi @Davnan_Fletcher,

We are continually looking for pilots of all skillsets to expand our team of self-sufficient full-service pilots. Although we market ourselves as a PvP group (because I believe that everything in EVE is in some way PvP), we also have very strong industrial activities (because we all need to make ISK). If you are looking for ways to be of support, there are plenty of ways that a non-combat player can not only participate, but can grow and lead in your own way which can include developing profitable relationships with existing players as well as helping new players get on their feet.

I’d like to invite you to take a look at our ad and join us on discord for a chat to see if we’re a good fit for each other.

1 Like

Hi buddy, do you have discord? looking for a corp too :wink:

1 Like

You should consider joining Interstellar Development Agency! They are a well rounded corp in my alliance, Federation Uprising, which is a Nullsec PVP alliance based in Immensea as part of Legacy Coalition.

If you’re interested in learning more, here’s our public recruitment Discord: FEDUP Public

Hello Davan!

Please feel free to check us out!! Ruthless Regiment could be your dream home!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.