Looking for a home

Looking for a corporation involved in all aspects of EVE. I love me some mining and PVE. Want to experience those activities as a team. Also would like to get into some PVP.

A little about me…
Casual playing west coast U.S. 47 years young man.

Self sufficient as far as isk goes.

Have several Omega accounts and would love to bring 3-4 toons along.

Taking my time with my search to avoid corp turn over.

Please respond here or in game.

Thank you!

Toons have 40 mil skill points and up. Injected for the win!

Come check us out!

Check out Industrial mining and mayhem. More mining and PvP for fun.

Hi Digi!

I think we have a good home for you in Guns. We have plenty of mining to do and you will see some good PVP action in small roams and home defense.

Check out our ad and hopefully we can speak soon!

Bump :slightly_smiling_face:

Messaged you in game

We are a small corp out in scalding pass under the Valkyrie alliance. We mainly do industry with pvp on the side. Being in the alliance gives us access to moon mining/ratting space/industry structures. Fleets can range from massive all hands on deck to chill small gang roams.
We tend to do some small gang roams ourselves on weekends or when we get bored. Our primary TZ is currently around 1800-0000 depending on everyone’s work schedules.You are very much “free” to do your own thing out here. Only requirement is to assist with CTA pings if you are able. Real life comes first always so no one will yell at you for missing one.REPZ

Hey Digi. Ruthless regiment are after pilots who want to be part of our team. We just reopened so are small currently but that means we’re close. If being part of a team and helping the family to grow is something that interests you, come have a chat. I’ll link our forum post for you which has all relevant info on it.

Hole Control US Department would love to interview you and see if it’s the correct fit for your Eve Career.

Thanks for the response everyone!

Hey Digi Funk, we are just the place for you, similar age group, come say hi: Happy Cartel - Stain NPC - EU/US Timezone - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.