Looking for a mining corp

Hello,

Newish player, starting to get the basics down and exploring more in the game. Looking for a Corp that has regular mining fleets. Interested in everything (ore, gas, ice).

Edit: easy access to wh space is a plus. Most of my experience is pve, so I’m kind of lost on pvp but would like to get better at that while I’m not mining/while others are mining and I’m providing security

Would love to hear some options! TIA

1 Like

My corp the 141st Task Force is recruiting at the moment. We are accepting all roles but we are really looking for miners/industry pilots so we can start getting more mining fleets up and going. If you are interested send me a mail in-game and apply to us.

~ Mark Anstian

I will check it out, thank you!

you might like to consider us TEKASHO. we are a re-emerging mining corps that has gone through a tough time.

we also have a fledgling combat pvp group to defend our miners.

if you are interested look me up

Dax

Hello there,

First of all, I welcome you to the vast universe of Eve Online! It is quite an interesting game and I hope you enjoy it as much as I have.

If you are looking for a mining corp, I would invite you to check out the Cerberus Assembly. We are primarily a mining and industry corporation with players active in the fields of exploration, mission running, and commerce.

If you have any questions or interested in learning me, feel free to shoot me an Eve mail!

Fly safe!

James Vincenta
Director of Human Resources, Marketing, and Commerce
Cerberus Assembly

1 Like

Hello Tekashi Toro,

Welcome to Eve Online! I hope that you don’t have to mutch trubble to get into the game since it has a hard learning curve.
Ask the community if you get into any issues or got any questions and they will help you out.

I can start of saying i know of a sutch corp - Critical Mass Inc. They are a wormhole corporation (C2) that do PvP and PvE. They are heavely into industry and mining. Give them a look and say hi from me :wink:

Otherwise i can offer you my own thing that i am currently trying to build up from the ground. Roleplaying player made lore based upon the eve lore stories & a player government to boot. Recruiting!
Have a read there and you will find it very interesting. (That’s my guess anyways :stuck_out_tongue: )

We are new player friendly and help out with the hard learning curve in eve online to our best of our abillities. We are into rp, the lore, faction warfare, PvE and PvP. (mining included in pve) oh, forgot to mention as well Sov. ( in the near future but will try to do it from the get go.)

Hope to hear from you and i wish you good forture in your story in eve!

With kind regards

// Tryme Trymsson

Tekashi,

Check us out! I think you will find what you are looking for.

Hi Tekashi Toro

Perhaps we could assist, we are in null sec Providence Region

Have look at our post or join us on Discord to have chat here

Thank you, out of all suggestions I found this one to be the best fit! Application submitted. Thanks again!

Edit: app declined, still looking for a home (apparently a more inclusive one lol)

Nevermind, my app was turned down lol.

Anybody else have other corps worth looking into?

I will check it out, thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.