Looking for a new corp alliance

Looking for a corp with ratting, manufacturing, mining and exploration, who is in nul or SOV space and a buyback program. One free from political drama. I am level 5 on most reprocessing of ores, and PI, can fly orca and below for mining. Have about 62,000,000 skill points and can Fly Amarr up to cruisers, Caldari up to BS, Gallente up to BS, Mimitar only to destroyers. Have most of the magic 14 at level 5 most drones are at level 5 missiles, blasters and drone boats are what I like to use

1 Like

You’ll feel at home with Black Scorpion Society, we are in rich sov space.
Join our chatchannel ingame. You can find it in my bio ingame.
Talk to you soon!

Take a look at BrainBox , you might find the next group of friends to play with https://brainboxeveonline.games/

I have spaces where you can mine and other avenues of money making that you can pursue as well. We have deep involvement with our people and are willing to train just about anyone and help them get them to the place they need to be.

Discord: NyxSilence#6150

Hi David, any interest in checking out life in Pochven? This region functions like a hybrid of J-space and NPC-null and has a wide variety of PvE and PvP opportunities.

Stribog Clade is recruiting new capsuleers and corporations of all skill levels and vocations. From moon-mining to small gang PvP, our alliance caters to players on any career path.

What we offer:

• ム Industry - enjoy null-sec level bonuses to refining, manufacturing, research, and planetary production only a few jumps from Jita
  • ム Logistics - transport goods into and out of Pochven with easy connections to Empire space
  • ム Mining - mine r64 moons and Triglavian ores from the richest belts in the game
  • ム PvE - battle Drifters, Rogue Drones, and EDENCOM for rewards from the Triglavian Collective
  • ム PvP - engage in small-gang warfare, ESS heists, and daily roams with a team of friendly and active pilots

If you are interested in joining, apply in-game to Stribog Proving [SKS3P] and authenticate on our website.

Hope to fly with you soon in The Domain of Bujan

Hey! I started a lore-based corporation, but we’re still working to recruit members, so we’re still on the smaller side. We’re moving thru lowsec Molden Heath with our alliance, with NPC null and then sov null on the books. While not quite at the development level you’re asking for, if you are interested in helping a corp from the ground up we’d be happy to have ya. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

Hey Drop in for a Chat we have plenty of Sov and Plenty of Ratting Opportunities

shot you a mail in game!

Good morning David,

A corp in 0.0 free of political drama? A rarity indeed! Joking a side I run a community focused corporation living in the North, we’re members of Fraternity alliance which is one of the largest and structured in the game. As a corp we enjoy all aspects of eve which include ratting, mining, exploration, WH site running and of course pvp. We’re a drama free corp and operate a pretty chilled environment, obviously every alliance has it’s politics but we’re pretty far removed from it all.

We do some group PVE activities during the week, mainly running C5 sites for lots of isk and then the weekend tends to be aimed more towards pvp but people are welcome to come and go as they please.

We don’t currently run a buy back scheme but there are plenty of corps in the alliance that do so that wouldn’t be a problem, we also have access to all the infrastructure you would expect in a tier 1 alliance e.g. citadels with t2 rigs for manufacturing/research.

If you fancy a chat have a read of our advert and then join our discord for a chat - [ELTC.] Community focused Fraternity 0.0 corp is recruiting - #61 by Dymorian_Deile

@David_Wismer,

Your post reads as if you are perfectly aligned with our corp and community. Swing by FAYN Industries recruitment post here to see more. But I can tell if you want what has been posted here we will be your forever home!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.