Looking for a new corporation!

Hey, so a little about me. I came to play the game with a group of friends, but they do not play as much as I would like, really just once a week (if that). So I’m looking for a new corp that is fairly active and friendly. I don’t care much for elitism, down talking, or just being rude. Other than that, here’s what I like to do!

• Mining/Industrial stuff, I want to get into the science side more. I can currently fly expedition frigates and just got exhumers.
  • Missions/PvE stuff. I’m nearing access to lvl 3 agents, but I really want to get into all the other PvE stuff available, such as wormholes/invasions/etcetera.
  • Exploration, I can fly an Astero/Stratios.
  • PvP, Haven’t done any yet, but I’m not shy of it and am definitely looking to do a bit more of it.
  • Abyssal Space, I’ve done it mainly solo, but I definitely want to do it with a group.

I don’t have any alts, nor plan to get any. I also have 14m SP. Oh, I’m also PST based.

Thanks! :heart:

Hi there. You are the mirror of me. :slight_smile: PM me in the game, so I can make an offer for You.

Kind regards & have good day. KH.

Hello Ishkari, any interest in checking out life in Pochven? No mission running here back we have a mix of everything else you might be interested in.

Stribog Kybernaut Subclade offers players the opportunity to live in Pochven, the newest null-security region in New Eden with access to unique gameplay and mechanics found nowhere else in the game.

What we offer:

• ム Industry - enjoy null-sec level bonuses to refining, manufacturing, research, and planetary production only a few jumps from Jita
  • ム Logistics - transport goods into and out of Pochven with easy connections to Empire space
  • ム Mining - mine r64 moons and Triglavian ores from the richest belts in the game
  • ム PvE - battle Drifters, Rogue Drones, and EDENCOM for rewards from the Triglavian Collective
  • ム PvP - engage in small-gang warfare, ESS heists, and daily roams with a team of friendly and active pilots

Stribog is recruiting new capsuleers and corporations of all skill levels and vocations. From moon-mining to small gang PvP, our alliance caters to players on any career path.

If you are interested in joining, apply in-game to Stribog Proving [SKS3P] and authenticate on our Discord Server.

Hope to fly with you soon in The Domain of Bujan

Hey! I started a lore-based corporation, but we’re still working to recruit members, so we’re still on the smaller side. We’re moving into lowsec Molden Heath with our alliance, with NPC null and then sov null on the books. We have an industrial corp, “Co.LR Trade Consortium”, ticker: “CLRTC” based in high sec Minmatar space that would be perfect for ya. Even if RP/lore isn’t your thing, you still got a home here, it’s just the background of the corp. and its name. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.