New player, looking for active PvP Corp

Hello everyone, new player here. I’ve always been an avid PvPer in every other MMO I’ve played, and I’m looking to do the same in EVE. I play in the United States timezone. Usually around 8:00pm-2:00am EST.

Mostly interested in solo/small scale groups. Doesn’t matter if it’s Low sec, WH, or Null. Just looking for a group that’s looking for good fights and wouldn’t mind teaching a new bro some tricks. Very interested in WH space. Thanks everyone!

Hey! I started a lore-based corporation, but we’re still working to recruit members, so we’re still on the smaller side. We’re moving into lowsec Molden Heath with our alliance, with NPC null and then sov null on the books. We have a couple eve veterans and myself who are passionate players, and we’ll do our best to teach ya what we know while learning new things together. Even if RP/lore isn’t your thing, you still got a home here, it’s just the background of the corp. and its name. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

sent you a response! Looking forward to chatting with you!

sent you an in game mail :slight_smile:

Hey Skovos, any any interest in checking out life in Pochven? This region provides a great opportunity to engage in both solo and small-gang PvP encounters.

Stribog Kybernaut Subclade offers players the opportunity to live in Pochven, the newest null-security region in New Eden with unique gameplay and mechanics found nowhere else in the game.

What we offer:

• ム Industry - enjoy null-sec level bonuses to refining, manufacturing, research and planetary production only a few jumps from Jita
  • ム Logistics - transport goods into and out of Pochven with easy connections to Empire space
  • ム Mining - mine r64 moons and the richest ores in the game found only in this single region of space
  • ム PvE - battle Drifters, Rogue Drones, and EDENCOM for rewards from the Triglavian Collective
  • ム PvP - engage in small-gang warfare, ESS heists, and daily roams with friendly and active pilots

Stribog is recruiting new capsuleers and corporations of all skill levels and vocations. From moon-mining to small gang PvP, our alliance caters to players on any career path.

If you are interested in joining, apply in-game to Stribog Proving [SKS3P] and authenticate on our Discord Server.

Hope to fly with you soon in The Domain of Bujan

Dr Wilson’s Newbro Academy - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

Check us out! I’m putting together a new bro pvp corp.

Find me ingame and contact please. Lets talk … if mindset and attitude fits we are good to go …

Come chat with us we have a very active group that is mostly us tz and we always have some kind of fleet running as we are working to take over sone new space. Here is our ad just for sone more info but we are always willing to get the new bros in ships and teach them the ropes. Hit me up

https://zkillboard.com/corporation/1705300610/ Please visit our TDSIN Pub and TDSIN Recruitment in-game to speak to our recruiters if you have questions. Plenty of good times to be had!! Here at tdsin we offer lots pvp mining low/null/wormhole. While we are Primary a wormhole corp we do many things small/mid Gangs wormhole diving for pve or to kill what ever your needs we aim to please. USA is our strong tz Many players here have been with tdsin for 10+years like me so we have many helpful knowledgeable folks come check us out today.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.