Returning Player Looking for a PvP Corp

Hey!

I am just getting back into it after a couple year break. Looking for a drama free place to pew pew a bit. I have several pilots all around 50-60mil sp… nothing fancy but love to pvp and always ready to jump in and fight! Also have indy alts to help with anything on that side of things as well.

Let me know what you guys recommend.

I have lived in Null before but am new to low living or WH…

Thanks in advance!

US -TZ mostly

Hi there Urriah, welcome back to New Eden! Any interest in making the move out to Pochven? EVE’s newest null-security region.

Stribog Kybernaut Subclade offers players the opportunity to live in Pochven, the newest null-security region in New Eden with unique gameplay and mechanics found nowhere else in the game. This region functions like a series of interconnected wormhole systems independent from the rest of New Eden, apart from filaments and wormhole connections.

What we offer:
ム Industry - Establish yourself in a new region of space
ム Logistics - Transport into and out of Pochven with easy connections to Empire space
ム Mining - Mine unique and profitable ores and ice found only in Pochven
ム PvE - Battle Drifters, Rogue Drones, and EDENCOM
ム PvP - Fight solo or in small-gang warfare
ム Training - Learn how to live, operate, and thrive in this new Region

Stribog is recruiting new capsuleers and corporations of all skill levels and vocations. From moon-mining to small gang PvP, our alliance caters to players on any career path.

We have established ourselves as the largest, most organized, and most industrially developed pro-Trigalvian alliance in Pochven and, over the course of the invasion, we have built up a great community with a number of experienced FCs and dedicated players. We are always looking for like-minded players who are interested in experiencing new content and creating something new.

If you are interested in joining, apply in-game to Stribog Proving [SKS3P] and authenticate on our Discord Server.

Hope to fly with you soon in The Domain of Bujan

Come and try us out mate

Hey Urriah Souldown. We are a c4 type wormhole corp (new one). If you are searching for something fresh and a place where you can learn how to fight and improve, well then i would be more then just happy on having a talk with you over our discord

Discord

Join the Interstellar Central Technologies Discord Server!

Check out the Interstellar Central Technologies community on Discord - hang out with 57 other members and enjoy free voice and text chat.

zkillboard.com

Interstellar Central Technologies | Corporation

Interstellar Central Technologies: 522 ships destroyed and 321 ships lost.

Anyways i hope you will consider on having a talk with me or my pilots and find what you are looking for with us, if not well then i wish you the best of luck in your future endevours.
Fly safe o7

Check us out, plenty of pew.

Hello come take a look at stranger danger we are a c5 wormhole corp if your interested in small gang pvp and the loverly isk making opportunity of wormhole space come to chat to us find out details in the following forum post [EU/US] Stranger Danger your entry into c5 Space we are one of the top ten wormhole corps

Hi mate,

Firstly, welcome back!

Sounds like we could be what you’re looking for. Based in a relatively safe part of nullsec so you can mine/rat/industry to your hearts content, while also having the opportunity for daily PVP ops whenever you feel like blowing stuff up.

We’re a relaxed group of people (50% EU, 50% US) who enjoy both EVE and other games together. RL always comes first!

Can you jump on our discord for a chat? https://discord.com/invite/jq69HSj

We are a sovnull corp with no blues, it sounds daunting if youre a nullbloc krab but its lots of fun. No Drama, no tidi, no nonsense. Stop by our public channel sit3x public and have a chat! we are primarily ustz

hey if youd like to have a chat pop into our discord you might be a good fit for our group, were mostly USTZ and love to get into all kinds of fights. we do live in lowsec but if you have any concerns or questions just ask away https://discord.gg/E9j7dFE

Hey! I recently started a lore-based corporation, but we’re very new and still working to recruit members. We are currently based in high-sec, but are exploring options of either expanding into low or null sec. Even if RP/lore isn’t your thing, you still got a home here, it’s just the background of the corp. and its name. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

Hey bro come on iur discord for a chat

Hey man if you are just looking for a fun corp to go shoot people check out my corp Rusted and Rejuvenated. We are currently living in Fade with the HYSTERIA. alliance and have extremely active space. We regularly roam and do not only small gang but larger fleet pvp. Either hit me up in game or join our recruitment channel Trust in Rust if you are interested.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.