🇪🇺 UK-US-AU-EU - Active Established Null sec Corporation - GoonSwarm Federation - Looking for miners - Ratters and PvP pilots - I-FED

Proud Members of GoonSwarm Federation

Who are we?

We are a large and active multi time zone online gaming community where it’s all about eve online , mainly consisting of Gamers , Nerds , and Geeks of all nationalities it’s a very fun place to be

IFED is currently recruiting. We are part of Goonswarm Federation and The Imperium Coalition. While We are a big corporation, We still retain the close atmosphere of a small corporation.

[I-FED] is a place for these people to thrive and enjoy the game in the safe company of other such people , And where you can join in with a Multitude of Activities , From Dread Bombs , to Mining OPS , From Capital Production and wormhole evictions To full scale Invasions of Sov space with thousands of other nerds , but our main focus as a Large Null Corp is to make isk and Defend our Allies and our space in which we live !

Belong to a massive online group , come fight for the Empire , Join us and become an imperial shock trooper

Community is important

Being part of a community means , that we as hardcore gamers understand that most of us spend our waking hours online in games like eve online , We understand the kinship you seek , whether that means u wake up at 4 am cos you cant sleep?? there will be someone online for you to chat to . we are always here

Currently in our primetimes of activity are early EU and we are very interested in Expanding our ranks to you if you like blowing up space pixels or just want to be apart of a decent online community. ( Active 24 hours a day )

What we do

Our chilled corp , does a bit of everything , exploration , Complexs from 8/10 to the hard but lucrative 10/10’s , but mainly we focus on making isk to spend on nice toys and making new friends

Activities

We also do deployments where we go to a region anywhere in eve and set up a FOB from which we smash the granny out of our targets
currently we are in a War vs SAPI

I-FED wormhole Eviction - J111543 - 25/08/2020 Kikimora - YouTube We also do wormhole evictions every couple of months as well as some merc jobs

Organised special interest groups like Bomberwaffe and Welpsquad where we go out in very organized PvP fleets with special doctrines that destroys anything in our way can be extremely fun - our FC’s are super awesome in that respect and 9 times out of ten u will have fun

Having fun is the aim of the game - so whether you wanna make Isk or PvP with a bunch of good people come and give us a try , we are new bro friendly so if your new we will help you see eve from a different perspective and help you grow into what you wanna be , miners who want boosted fleets also welcome . we have everything out here , join our online community

Doctrines

We use alot of different doctrines from small ships like interceptors and bombers to mess around with . To ships like the humble muninn and nightmares with logistics and we also use capitals to smash bigger targets up quite alot of the time . so caps and supers are used alot in our ops too , one of our main Corp Doctrines is the Retribution

What we require to join

• We ask that you are willing to join in with corp and alliance activities

• 5 Million Skillpoints

• The ability to use voice coms (Mumble)

• Being able to support yourself is a bonus but we do supply ships for corp ops ( corp insured )

• To be respectful of others as we also have more than a few a few ladies

• Active players who want to make isk

• Especially looking for Miners / Ratters and PvP players from all time zones

• Your main character must obtain 5 Fleet Attendance Participation links ( FAPs ) per month

unknown

What we can offer you!!!

• Very Chilled and friendly corp

• The VERY best 0.0 space with the BEST Plexs

• Ship Replacement scheme for pvp losses

• Isk making rich environment ( home space )

• Ship Replacement Program

• Extremely Profitable 0.0

• Be apart of a very efficient Alliance

• A feeling of belonging somewhere

• An abundance of DeD plexs to probe out and explore

• Safe areas to PVE

• Corp Capital fleet which is handed out free to members for ops

• ABCM ores and moon OREs

• SuperCap market

• Fun PVP deployments

• Pve fleets

• Moon mining R4 upto R64

• Alpha Clone Friendly

• Small Fleet PVP

• Large Scale Fleet PVP

• Capital and Titan Warfare

• Full Ship Replacement Program Alliance SRP(PVP for Free or close to it)

• Ratting in some of the best space in the game

• Null sec Incursions

• Specialized Squads and Interest groups to join.

• Free Frigates for PVP

• Fun Fleet roams & Serious Fleets.

• The most well stocked Null-Sec region market in EVE.

• Jump freighter service to and from Jita and other areas.

• Free ratting ships for new members

• Mumble, Jabber, Forums, and Discord

Become an imperial shock troop Today

So if you are interested and don’t want to waste your time in some crappy border zone small dead corp with no community and would like to become one of us … just contact me in game Or join ImperiaI Federation channel ingame or join our Discord

Want to use your dread ?
Join the Federation today !

APPLY HERE TODAY

8 Likes

Also , If there any chilled small high sec corps that would like to join us as part of our every growing community , please contact me ingame

5 Likes

1st daily bump before work

5 Likes

We’ve grown to a nice 60 members today an given out 50 battlecruisers :heart::+1:

3 Likes

Still recruiting , and also looking for more teachers

4 Likes

This corp has helped alot of people so far , and has grown to nearly 100members in 2 weeks , we still need teachers and like minded people to come join our cause

4 Likes

Still recruiting good people

4 Likes

Morning bumpage before work :heart::heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

we had some fun earlyer

everyone welcome

3 Likes

still looking for new players

3 Likes

Good morning everyone , people are all welcome still

4 Likes

All welcome

4 Likes

One bump per day please. You’ve been warned before.

5 Likes

Lol come on mate ! I’m a few like 4 hours out , technically it’s the next day as I’ve slept and been to work :sunglasses::+1:

:heart:

4 Likes

Bumping to the top

4 Likes

bumpedy bump

4 Likes

Nearly at 200 members :grinning::+1: wow

4 Likes

Still growing nicely , mined with 15 others tonight for 5 hours and discused our new pvp fleet doctrine and tactics , great night with great people

4 Likes

I joined about 18-20 days ago, thanks to my work schedule I’ve not been able to join any of our group activities (that happen several times a week) but I’ve seen many going on and the Corp is quite active and helpful. Since I’ve started I’ve been informed on how to better equip many of my ships and how to play more efficiently.

Cmon what are you waiting, join in on the fun!

6 Likes

Still recruiting players from all time zones , join us as we build our friendly empire

4 Likes