New player LF an active corp

I’m a new player looking to make some new friends in an active corp with an active Discord.
Youtubers and reviews don’t do this game justice. I finally decided to give it a shot, did the tutorial and immediately subbed. This is the game I never knew I wanted to play, but it sucks solo.
If your community is adult, level headed, patient, goal-oriented yet chill, new player friendly, and active, then I’d love to join.
Skip me if you take this game beyond immersion and into a psychotic rage. Don’t get me wrong, we all love immersion. It’s the beyond part that gets a bit crazy.

Thanks and I hope to make some new friends soon!

Oh, young one… you have much to learn.

Try BRAVE or HORDE.

1 Like

come chat to us in our discord https://discord.gg/UeyZFc

:wave:
Wellcome to the game @Dude_Mcname.
Have a read here and you will get a rough idea of what i offer. Best explained directly since i think this post does not explain everything.

Good luck on your adventure in new Eden and contact me if you got any questions or just simply want to know more about this idea of mine that i am developing.

With kind regards

Tryme Trymsson

Corp/ Crimson Valkyire

Hey there friend,

Im running a group of small, tight-knit pilots that formed around a break-out from a larger corp.

We have a null and high-sec home to support most activities in-game, but focus on regular moon and ice mining, as well as pve and pvp small feet roaming through our alliance.

Have a look at our ad and tell me what you think:

We care more about interesting people than large pools of isk and skill points.

Have a great day Mr Dude.

/ K

Hey there

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We don’t require much; but an SEAT is needed. A background check will be performed. We want people who want to work as part of a team, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets, a BluePrint Copy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great. If you want to be part of this join our public channel “Evian Ind Recruitment” so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact “Dixie Diamond WhiteSamoyed” ingame)

Best Regards

Evian Industries

Imperial Federation , New player/ Alpha friendly Mercenary, High Sec Community

Hey there Dude Mcname!

I’m Khadria, and I’m a security officer with Club Zer0. We’re a newbro / Alpha account / Omega n00b / Vet friendly industrial corp getting our fingers into as many pies as possible.

Come on and check us out, we might be what you’re looking for :wink:

Khadria Ulutek

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.