New Player looking for a friendly Corp

Hello,
I’m a very new player to the game and would like to find a corp to join. Currently I have just been playing missions to get some isk. But would like to find a nice community to help me learn the game and to be able to actually play with other people. The solo life doesn’t seem all that interesting tbh. I am a US player I only speak english, and I do have a job so I can play after work or before.

My discord: Vortex1096#9176 (I will probably reply faster here)

Hi @Jackson_Haklar,

We are an experienced corp looking for both new and returning players interested in getting inovolved in empire building. We are based out of low-security space, which is a target-rich environment for all of your PvP needs as well as a strong infrastructure network for all of your industry needs. No experience required. We can teach you what you need to know to be successful in Low-Sec. If this sounds interesting, please review our ad below and join us on Discord for a chat.

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We don’t require much; but an SEAT is needed. A background check will be performed. We want people who want to work as part of a team, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets, a BluePrint Copy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great. If you want to be part of this join our public channel “Evian Ind Recruitment” so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact “Dixie Diamond WhiteSamoyed” ingame)

Evian Industries

Hi @Jackson_Haklar,

I am a part of an active group that operates out of Low-Sec with frequent dives into Null-Sec for content. We are new player friendly and enjoy teaching the game. It’s how we pay it forward to the community. Our ad is below. If this sounds interesting to you, please join us on discord for a chat so we can see if we are a good fit for each other.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.