Vet Looking for new home

Looking for something not wormholes.
Primarily EU-US Crossover player
7 year player looking for a new home to do some pew and talk some ■■■■.
I have 10 accounts with 13 Combat characters, looking to come back to the game and have some fun

Add me on Discord TheFourthSun#0069

Hey @Samson_Hilitari

If you’re interested in lowsec and npc nullsec pvp our corp Filthy Peasants may be a good place for you.

We’re an EU and US TZ pvp corp that lives in the lowsec Placid region. We’re an established group with active leadership and great FCs that work hard to provide us good fights. We’re also an RL-first corp and as such have no participation requirements as we’re all working adults with our own lives to deal with as well.

If you’re interested check out our forum post below and join our public channel Open Filth in game to have a chat with us.

Come check us out mate

look up short bus ballaz in game. We’re in NC. we enjoy shooting ■■■■ in and out of game. Would like to learn more I’ll link forum post below.

Hey friend! I saw Arc posted about our alliance, but check us out too! We are smaller and currently rebuilding. Should be a fun opportunity! We specialize or want to specialize in multi boxers!

Hey @Samson_Hilitari

We may be of interested to you. We are a C3/NS wormhole corp that focuses on small gang warfare

Hey dude check us out if you like what you see join our public or mail myself and lets talk o7.

Yamagata Syndicate want to expand our player base and gather a solid core of pilots to help bolster our place in Eve.

We are looking for people who will fit in to our corporation and form new friendships. We have a fairly relaxed and mature player base. We expect members to show respect to their fellow corporation and allied pilots, and have a general good attitude towards the eve community as a whole.

Who are we

★ Leadership which has been around Eve since beta
★ A leading PvP corp
★ Members with experience of many wars in Eve including some of the largest battles Eve has ever seen
★ Tight-knit friendly community
★ Member of The Initiative alliance based in the Fountain regions

Why us

★ No drama
★ Experienced and helpful members who enjoy PvP
★ Content rich. Frequent fleets with a variety of PvP styles
★ Experienced corp and alliance FCs
★ Great ISK making opportunities in our home regions

We offer

★ Content Rich Nullsec Regions
★ Alliance and Corp Ship Replacement Program
★ Frequent PvP fleets
★ Corp Fleet Roams
★ Massive Alliance Fleet Battles
★ Industrial support
★ A community focused on teamwork
★ Opportunities to be part of epic, game-changing battles
★ Great corp and alliance logistics to help you get what you want where you need it

Requirements

★ Maturity
★ Team player
★ Voice comms (Mumble)
★ Discord
★ EU Timezone

In-game recruitment channel: Yamagata Syndicate
Discord recruitment channel: Discord Recruitment

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.