Returning Bitter Vet looking for PVP/PVE Corp

Hey everyone,

Returning to the game from a few years hiatus. I was heavily active from 2011-2015 with some intermittent play between 2015-2020, mostly for a few months at a time with old friends. Now I’m looking for a corp/alliance that can bring me back into the game full swing. I’m happy to learn more and teach what I know.

I’m GMT+4 so I’m looking for a corp that is active most of the time, if not 24/7.

A bit about me and my two toons that would be useful to most corps, Zannah and Zaan

Me

• Moderate Small/Medium gang PVP Low Sec Experience
  • Novice Null/Wormhole Experience
  • Exploration and Scanning Experience
  • Moderate Logi Experience
  • Low FC Experience

Zannah Vectivus

• 75M Skill Points
  • Combat/Exploration Focus
  • Can fly *most subcaps *(not all T2 BC’s, BS’s)
  • Amarr T3, Amarr Dread, (Amarr Carrier in training)

Zaan Vectivus

• 34M Skill Points
  • Combat/Industry Focus
  • Caldari/Gallente subcaps
  • Caldari T3

Check out Short Bus Ballaz. Fully US TZ corp with plenty of action since we’re on deployment currently.

Hi there,

you might want to give NLDF a chance: https://www.reddit.com/r/evejobs/comments/e8e0z7/find_a_new_home_in_naval_defence_force_nldf/

Our alliance and our allies are mainly USTZ so we have regular content.
Additionally there are plenty of opportunities to make isk.

Lmk if you need anything :slight_smile: IGN: Ferden Omaristos

O7

Running With Wolves [.PACK] Triumvirate. [TRI]

What We Offer:
-PvP Mindset
-Daily PvP Content
-Capital Use/Escalations
-Endless ISK Printing [Mining/Ratting]
-Alliance Wide SRP

Requirements:
-1st account Sub-Caps [Loki/Nightmare/HAC’s]
-2nd account [Sabre/Boosher/FAX/Dread/] *More the better
-ESI Check on ALL accounts

zkillboard: https://zkillboard.com/corporation/98569969/
Want to join or find out more information. Jump on our discord http://discord.gg/Gk79xWU

Sounds like you need wormholes, bud!

Check us out, tons of content that matches what you have experience in.

Yamagata Syndicate want to expand our player base and gather a solid core of pilots to help bolster our place in Eve.

We are looking for people who will fit in to our corporation and form new friendships. We have a fairly relaxed and mature player base. We expect members to show respect to their fellow corporation and allied pilots, and have a general good attitude towards the eve community as a whole.

Who are we

★ Leadership which has been around Eve since beta
★ A leading PvP corp
★ Members with experience of many wars in Eve including some of the largest battles Eve has ever seen
★ Tight-knit friendly community
★ Member of The Initiative alliance based in the Fountain regions

Why us

★ No drama
★ Experienced and helpful members who enjoy PvP
★ Content rich. Frequent fleets with a variety of PvP styles
★ Experienced corp and alliance FCs
★ Great ISK making opportunities in our home regions

We offer

★ Content Rich Nullsec Regions
★ Alliance and Corp Ship Replacement Program
★ Frequent PvP fleets
★ Corp Fleet Roams
★ Massive Alliance Fleet Battles
★ Industrial support
★ A community focused on teamwork
★ Opportunities to be part of epic, game-changing battles
★ Great corp and alliance logistics to help you get what you want where you need it

Requirements

★ Maturity
★ Team player
★ Voice comms (Mumble)
★ Discord
★ EU Timezone

In-game recruitment channel: Yamagata Syndicate
Discord recruitment channel: Discord Recruitment

lowsec is a great place to pick back up and get right back into the swing of things whilst learning what is new come have a chat in game if your interested in lowsec life style. check the ad below for channels and links

Hi @Zannah_Vectivus

Welcome back to EVE! I hope you stay awhile.

If you’re interested in lowsec and npc nullsec pvp our corp Filthy Peasants may be a good place for you.

We’re a EU and US TZ pvp corp that lives in the Placid region. We’re an established group with active leadership and great FCs that work hard to provide us good fights. We’re also an RL-first corp and as such have no participation requirements as we’re all working adults with our own lives to deal with as well.

Finally even though we’re a lowsec focused pvp corp we also have a wide variety of other activities such as industry and moon mining for isk making. As well as all the other standard PvE content such as level 5 missions, exploration, and belt ratting.

If you’re interested check out our forum post below and join our public channel Open Filth in game to have a chat with us.

Ingame mail sent your way! :smiley:

Greetings,

We are looking for some good pilots. Many of us have taken time off so we know what its like to return and have questions. Look for me in game Samos Ostos or join the channel TZED Recruitment in game.

Look forward to speaking with you!

You’d probably fit well here, we’re looking for more PvPers and have all the normal PvE you’d expect.

Hello Zannah Vectivus

At the Academy of the Unseen Arts or ART5, we are a very independent focused corporation that is growing day by day. We currently average about 50 to 60 people in the EU, 25 to 30 in the USA and are working on getting our Australian time zone filled as well.

We have an ethos about helping people grow and are always looking for new people to help us with this.

We are currently based out of the Tash-Murken area. Our headquarters act as a hub for activity and puts like-minded people together to help each other learn but also helps with the social aspect of the game.

PVE
Mission Running, We run Forward Operating Bases, Exploration, Abyssal Frigate Fleets and people do Solo Abyssal in Cruisers, NPC Hauler Ganking, Tag Hunting and of course the new flavor on the map… Invasions.

Industrial
Daily moon mining fleets with boosters, Corp BPC Library and of course, We run an Ore Buyback and Sell program

PVP
Low sec wolf pack fleets, Gate Camps, WH Structure Bashing, Null Sec Fleets, NPSI Friendly, Streamer friendly, PVP Training Sessions if required.

Think of us as your online space family where you can do what you want within a social environment as we don’t force you to do anything that you don’t want to do. People will offer you content that you can join and it is up to you if you accept it or not but you will never be forced to do anything.

My corporation will be more about the people in it being there for each other to help guide and grow the younger pilots but also have fun together.

I am in the UK so will be online in that time zone most nights but not every night. Real Life comes first with me due to family and you would never have to feel like you need to be on all the time.

My corp will never move into Null sec so be assured that you will not have to move there in 1 month like so many other corporations. I do not like null and so will not be going there other than to kill them.

We only use discord for outside chats and also fleet communications.

Public: ART5

I hope you give us a look.
Eric Shang

Hey Bud, Welcome back to eve. Little about us :
Trigger Happy.
Most active and fun pvp corp
Active in EUTZ and USTZ
Good isk making
Active fights and daily FUN!!!
Fun and learning environment
Active corp and alliance ops daily
Mail me in-game or dm on discord at Jason K’Night#5456 if you any more questions for me.

Other than this more benefits come from we are not as big or blobby as some alliance so we flier better and often more intensely fit and fced ships to try to overcome that. Have great fleets and lots of fun and no matter what always have someone to shoot with our blue list being next to non-existent!!!

I think you would enjoy flying with us and will have great fun!

Good luck

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.