280m SP Part-Time PVPer

I’m looking for a new home. I don’t have much time to play, because of RL, but I’m self sufficient and experienced.
I have 280m SP in PVP skills, and can fly ALL races. I can fly (and own) a Titan, Supercarrier, Dread and Carriers.

I need a corp that is…
*Active during EU TZ 1900-0000 EVT
*Tolerant of my low activity levels
*Mature (I’m 41)
*PVP Focused
*Low sec/Null sec dwelling
*Sociable

PMolk

Hey PMolk,

Just letting you know Short Bus Ballaz is looking for pilots currently.

Check out our forum post below to see if maybe we could explore the option of you flying with us.

Let me know what you think.

Cheers,
Milli o7

Hey Pmol, it’s been a very long time since we crossed paths probably in BDCI or contraband? I hope everything’s going well!

When I came back I found a great home & friends in Krypted and now very much enjoy WH life. I found using my titans and supers challenging when RL gets demanding due to length of battles. I logged my Titans off in middle of fights couple of times and hoped they were alive the next day after work!

If you want a sociable group of guys, we have an active group of euro/U.K. peeps who focus on smaller fights/skirmishes, that would work around your RL stuff. Let me know, or probably better follow this link and join our discord (link at top of page) as I’m about to jump on a plane for a work trip :slight_smile: A number of us meet in RL for a beer or attending eve events but certainly no pressure to do so.

Regardless of where you decide to join hopefully see you in space, it’s good to see familiar faces coming back! Drop me a pm ingame or via discord if you wanna catch up.

Wow. That’s a blast from the past.

For sure if you’re into WH space krypted is a good option but if you’re hardcore null we run into them enough to shoot each other :joy:

o/ @PMolkenthin,

Damn your character is from 2005. Well we are Usra’Khan and we exist since 2004 so maybe we can be a good match ?

We are active during EU TZ with 20-30 logged in every evening. The alliance is mature : real life comes first. Some of our members have kids so you can guess we understand low activity levels : join the fun when you feel like it, not because you feel obliged.

As a Low Sec Faction Warfare alliance, we are of course pvp oriented and more precisely solo/small. We have a fleet everyday.

Our warzone is active and content is next door : ennemy militia, pirates.

About our corp :

Full post is here : [K.E.A] Kill'em All: Minmatar Faction Warfare PVP with Ushra'Khan [UNITY]

Hope to see you in the battlefield :slight_smile:

Yeah I created this character in august 2015. EVE was very different back then. I have 3 kids and own/run a small business, so EVE comes last in my priorities. That tends to be a problem for most corps.

@PMolkenthin

We are The Dark Vanguard - EUTZ PVP corp in Triumvirate. KB here: https://zkillboard.com/corporation/98567310/

We focus on fun PVP and aggressively looking for engagements. We’re also all “mature” with families etc. so totally understand that RL comes first.

Come for a chat, mail me in game or discord: https://discord.gg/bNQB5s

Rakkin

Depends in which corp. Faction Warfare ( whichever faction you choose) corps are generally more relaxed since it’s plex warfare : there is no CTAs and even if you only log in a single weekend every month, that’s still one person more in fleet or running offensive plexing during this weekend.

Hell, even if you join the opposite militia or pirates, it’s a plus for us : it means more content when you log in. An healthy warzone is a warzone with lot of pvp.

I guess some low sec groups are specialized in high skilled close knit group ( like nano gangs) and require more commitment but a lot of pirates are cool. I guess also null sec alliances make calls to arm mandatory to avoid free loaders in a limited resource environment and min/max n+1 blob warfare.

Us ? Our income and gameplay come from running plexes and fighting for them. The more plexes are fought for, the better.

Just be sociable and answer newbro questions if you join us to avoid them to ask questions without answers. Also to be honest : your capitals will almost never undock. Our usual “big” fleets are BS ones, almost never caps.

1 Like

Hi there,

B0SS Alliance is back and recruiting! Check is out.

Best,

Nem

Hey PMolkenthin!

Welcome back to EVE, my corp is exactly what you are looking for! We’re tight knit and we’re casual so you don’t have to live by any silly activity requirements! Please read my advert and get in touch with me! Thanks

BATTLE KATS IS RECRUITING! I’m no photographer, but I can picture us together :wink:

I am Ram Askaari, CEO of Battle Kats. My corporation is part of Hardly Competent alliance which is a member of the Kairos Initiative coalition.

Community Features:

• Casual (No activity requirements)
  • IRL comes first (ALWAYS)
  • tight knit group of dudes that love playing with each other (ok, that one came out wrong that’s what she said ).
  • Experienced players willing to teach (from PvP to ISK making)

Battle Kats is an 18+ English speaking corporation.

We are recruiting from all walks at this time, but we are primarily seeking:

• Fleet Commanders
  • PvP Pilots
  • Capital Pilots
  • Cool People

We currently operate out of LowSec!

• SRP for Alliance Ops
  • Discord and TeamSpeak3
  • All Pilots welcome, 10 Million SP Minimum (No Alphas, SP requirement is flexible)
  • Active, experienced and Dedicated leadership
  • A focus on community building

Thanks for reading, fly dangerously!

To apply please visit: http://eve-hr.com/BattleKats

Discord: https://discord.gg/2BuP2wZ

In-Game Public Channel: Battle Kats Public

I would like to have you in my corp!!!

Come have a chat with us in game maybe we could be that home your looking for.

Hey man, come check out my alliance Forsaken Empire. We are a small gang alliance stationed in multiple pockets of Vale where there’s always action to be had. Always looking to bolster our ranks and grow. Would love to have you join in on the fun!

would be nice to know more about what you’re looking for in eve. come have a chat: OMEGA PUBLIC DISCORD

Hi PMolkenthin o/

Do you have time for a chat? I believe our organisation is very much aligned to many of your requirements, we have a mature environment. We recognise RL priorities can limit game play and dont have too many constraints on participation, we have opportunities in PVP, PVE, Industry and of course capital fleets as desired.

Some more about us;

We’re a growing corp looking to grow our existing up a EU/USTZ, we are fortunate enough to have both small and large fleet operations within our alliance and lots of small gang activity - multiple daily form ups, lots of fun, lots of Salt.

RezCo - Corpse Collectors Wanted!- Null PvP

A little about us, REZCO is a Null PVP Corp as per our wonderful killboard, we take fights even if it’s not always the smartest move because we’re all about the content and having fun first and foremost. We’re a proud member of RAZOR Alliance one of the oldest alliances in EVE which is part of the FI.RE Coalition.

Some Video Clips

What do we have to offer? Content, Lots of it, and somewhat suicidal, coke induced FCs, if thats not enough of a selling factor, then how about the following:

• Long Standing Alliance with History in Eve.
  • Trolls, memes, and good natured comms.
  • Real Life Friendly, we don’t expect the world from pilots.
  • Good Space for Mining/Ratting.
  • We have content everywhere you could hope for and we’re not in a blue donut.

If you’re interested come join our Discord

Best,
Ryan

o7 o7

here is exaclyt what you looking for.

Fed up with large blobs, blue donuts/balls, and New Eden politics? Don’t wanna spend an hour forming for a mandatory CTA that turns out to be another structure timer? Looking for dank frags instead of dank ticks?

Mea Culpa. is a fairly EUTZ Nullsec corp formed by a few buddies who enjoy killmails and relaxed comms. We are a part of Trigger Happy

While our killboard looks usually pretty ok, we don’t really care about ISK efficiency or other metrics of eliteness. So if you want to roam your 4b Marauder, that’s more than fine. If you can and want to fly blops that’s also very welcome, especially if can contribute a hunter, too.

We recently started a Channel on Youtube, so you can check out dank image videos there.

What can we offer?

1. Explosions.
  2. A group that you can call friends and that’s small enough to recognize people on comms by voice.
  3. More explosions.
  4. Citadels with clone bays.

What should you bring?

1. A good and somewhat mature attitude. This is by far the most important. Eve is a game and should be fun.
  2. A strong desire to blow up (player-owned and operated) stuff. This is not a PVE corp.
  3. A good level of skill points. No hard requirement, but we sometimes like to fly fancy stuff.
  4. A second account with useful toons (dread, scout, covert cyno) is not required but a big plus.

Listen to Nem… he’s got the right idea! Join SF today!

Greetings

I understand you are looking for a corp. We’re a Null Sec Corp that offers a place where you can learn, grow and become a valued part of our organization. We offer an infrastructure that supports what ever it is you enjoy doing in game. We’re happy to teach and are not assholes. All we ask is that you are willing to undergo a background check which takes 24 to 48 Hours.

The Zerva Corporation: A community of active players hell bent on having some fun and enjoyment as we seek to rule the universe. All that will be required of you is the respect of your Zervas brethren, a healthy, psychopathic, desire to blow stuff up and the willingness to enrage our enemies as we expand the influence of the Corporate Empire.

To the right Pilots we offer many things.

Zervas Aeronautics
✪ Active Leadership
✪ PVP/PVE/INDY
✪ Sov Alliance
✪ Relaxed Atmosphere
✪ Escalation sites
✪ Havens/Sanctums
✪ Exclusive Systems
✪ Moon Mining
✪ ABC/ICE/PI
✪ Exp FCs
✪ PVP Training
✪ Solo Action!
✪ Small Gang Action!
✪ Large Gang Action!
✪ Null Sec/Low Sec Action!
✪ Free Fitted Ships
✪ Combat Pay!
✪ US-EU-UK-AU TZ
✪ TS/Mumble/Jabber/Discord
PUB The Evil Genius Bar and Grill

Fly Safe o7

The Prophit

Hey @PMolkenthin

If you’re interested in lowsec and nullsec pvp our corp Filthy Peasants may be a good place for you.

We’re a lowsec and npc nullsec pvp corp that lives in the Solitude and Placid regions. We’re active in both the US and EU tzs with established leadership and great FCs that work hard to provide regular content.

If your interested check out our forum post below and join our public channel Open Filth in game.

Low Sec PvP - Filthy Peasants is Recruiting