(Disclaimer: This is a Nullsec corp near highsec. The isk is great, but so is the risk. This is for the patient and determined. This is playing EvE on medium-hard mode.)
From humble beginnings 2 months ago with our weekly 5 man frigate roam, to today, where we have 5-10 man cruiser defense gangs daily.
We are not renters, nor are we part of an alliance. We are training daily, practicing how to hold a system, learning how to use intel to both avoid fights, and engage on our terms. We will continue to nourish the relationship we have with the neighboring corps and alliances, and let them see our industrial and combat strength grow.
– Access to Nullsec PI/Mining and Ratting
– We will give you fully fit ships so you can pvp, mine, or rat!
– Small gangs almost every day. Bomber pilots very welcome.
– Corp ranking system to show those who want to advance how to do so.
– We will buy all your loot and ore so you don’t need to worry about transporting it.
– Industrialists welcome (even if you don’t PvP)
– Newbro/Alpha friendly
– Members currently in CST and EST timezones
– Discord for voice comms and out of game chat
– Public Channel: 3NT
– String of images below that may or may not have anything to do with Eve.
We have no interest in joining an alliance. We are in, what we consider, the perfect situation for us as a corp right now.
I’ve been in Null almost my entire EvE career (around 2 years now). I was an industrialist in the beginning.
Things have changed.
After being involved in solo PvP, small gang, and large scale fleets, I fell in love with blowing up other ships. I originally made this corp to go solo, but I’m realizing that the game is more enjoyable with others. Defending them, and our assets, is also really fun for me on a personal level.
Go explore! Go get blown up and blow up others. Go blast rocks. Go set up PI and make that passive isk. Go shoot rats. Go do everything that Eve has to offer!
I’ve been investing my isk that I’ve made and the experience I’ve gained in those 2 years into a group of people, with very positive results so far, and I’d like to invite more pilots to join us.
If you’re interested in a fresh start and/or you want to position yourself in a corp that I’m going to help grow as much as I’m able, please inbox me or join our public channel 3NT.
Thank you for taking the time to read this and I look forward to speaking with those interested!