LF 24/7 alliance/corp

I want to get back into eve online. How ever my schedule is off. I live in us, mt time zone.
My work schedule is 4 on 4 off. Every 4 weeks i swap to grave yards or days. Is there a corp or alliance that has activity around the clock? This includes the dead zone.

as far as about me. i have played in several different groups in the game over the years. I am a major logi player. I know they aren’t as called for as they used to be. Though it is my passion. I get the biggest rush from saving someone out of hull.
I can fly fax’s. I really want to get back into one. I know they are the suicide ship and i don’t care. or atleast they where anyway. outside that i have a well rounded skill set. any other questions feel free to ask.

Hi @loon_Mabebu

TDSIN is recruiting!

We live in lowsec, so we’ve an abundance of wormhole connections for pvp content! We roam, hunt through wormholes, black ops drop on people, and do medium sized fights every day in USTZ and EUTZ!

We pvp throughout the whole of New Eden as all the wormhole connections allow us to move around a lot.

We also just turned 13 years old recently, and we’ve got a lot of older players and returning ones joining. We have a casual laid back approach to things so there’s no CTAs or mandatory operations.

We have an onboarding department to help new and returning players lives a bit easier when they join and if people want it we do a fair bit of mentoring and hand holding to make sure people know the ropes as best they can.

If any of that interests you, hop into “TDSIN Recruitment” channel in game and come have a chat!

Here’s the link to our recruitment post on the forums for the whole spiel:

loon Mabebu In game mail sent, we have a good fit for your needs. And yes, lets get you back into a Fax :slight_smile:

Come have a chat with us. There is always some war somewhere in need of fighting

Here we are

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.