Returning but feeling still a new player here

Hey there,

Been debating a long long time on comming back or not?
but seems my dark side won…
so here i am again lol.
Started a new account because before i quitted i sucked my old toon dry to not come back…
but that didnt really help <.<
so what do i have for eve experience?
it’s been a while so i’d say its almost non existent especially pvp wise… never was really that good in it but hey… means i can only improve right?
about myself: middle aged guy with wife and kids
playing mostly EU more or less.
do have a busy life so log in times can change and be weird from time to time.
just looking for a casual group to have fun with and do cool things with seeing as it has been so long…
if u have an offer do tell :slight_smile:
greetz from the nutler :'D

Hi @Sloppy_Nuts

TDSIN is recruiting!

We live in lowsec, so we’ve an abundance of wormhole connections for pvp content! We roam, hunt through wormholes, black ops drop on people, and do medium sized fights every day in USTZ and EUTZ!

We pvp throughout the whole of New Eden as all the wormhole connections allow us to move around a lot.

We also just turned 13 years old recently, and we’ve got a lot of older players and returning ones joining. We have a casual laid back approach to things so there’s no CTAs or mandatory operations.

We have an onboarding department to help new and returning players lives a bit easier when they join and if people want it we do a fair bit of mentoring and hand holding to make sure people know the ropes as best they can.

If any of that interests you, hop into “TDSIN Recruitment” channel in game and come have a chat!

Here’s the link to our recruitment post on the forums for the whole spiel:

we are EU TZ small corp with 4 nationalities so far. have our “own” pocket of NS space, belong to mid sized alliance that belongs to large coalition, Immensea NS. lots of fleets ( as at war - its NS, thats not unusual ) tons of systems to explore, few voices in corp means yrs counts for something, looking for reg log-in, other like minded team players, RL always comes first, but we take our responsibilities seriously about looking after our “home”. jump into shield107 in game for more info/chat ?
cheers Edrik.

Sloppy Nuts, We’d be happy to help you get back up to speed in our chilled/more older player corp. Sent a mail in game with some details. Hope we hear from you.

Plenty of space for another brother

Hi there m8

Welcome back

I must say that you will fit nicely in our corp.

Almost all are in the same boat as you and we do not have the luxury of time like we use to.

We are independent and we play for fun and we keep things as simple as possible.

If you want to know more feel free to read out post below

Cheers
Prim

First of all welcome back
Hope you wil have fun in the game i hope you will even have more fun hanging whit us

We are Recruiting.
In Game Chanel - Cartel.Pub
Discord: Imperium Cartel.
KB: Imperium Cartel. | Corporation | zKillboard

✪ IGC Alliance
✪ Member of The Imperium
✪ SEAT & Auth Are Must For All Toons
✪ We are a vet corp 5mil SP must
✪ Null Sec
✪ PVP/Industry/Ratting
✪ EU/US/AU Time Zones
Invidia Gloriae Comes - DOTLAN :: EveMaps
✪ Alliance/Coalition Discords/Team Speak

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.