Returning player

Hey all,

I am a returning player that haven’t played in years. I have around 50M SP. I am 33 years old looking for a corp to teach me the game again as i am abit rusty :smiley: and to have some fun . EU TZ

Hi. You should check out Noir. We’re a merc alliance that lives in Thera, but we take contracts all over the game, doing everything from NS constellation harassments to WH structure saves to making timers in an area to see who sides with who. We’ve been around quite a while, long enough to have our own module and we even have the undisputed longest running EVE podcast.

Our players are fairly evenly split between EU and US TZ so you will have people to fly with. If objective oriented PvP sounds interesting to you, come chat with us on our Discord.

Hey Zerkul II

Check us out :wink: All our active members are from Western Europe :wink:

Zerkul II, welcome back, we’d be happy to help you get up to speed, we have some great areas of space to explore and support various ways to make ISK/PVE with some PVP on the side. Hope we hear from you.

Heya mate,

Always nice to see a returning player. Quite a break you had if the killboard on this toon is correct.

If you’d consider living out of NPC nullsec space you should check out B0SS alliance. Consistent EU & US presence and players of all experience levels so should be able to help you get back up to speed.

Read more about us on our wiki and swing by discord for a chat.

Hello mate.

I sent you an in-game mail.

Thank You
Adam

Hi @Zerkul_II

TDSIN is recruiting!

We live in lowsec, so we’ve an abundance of wormhole connections for pvp content! We roam, hunt through wormholes, black ops drop on people, and do medium sized fights every day in USTZ and EUTZ!

We pvp throughout the whole of New Eden as all the wormhole connections allow us to move around a lot.

We also just turned 13 years old recently, and we’ve got a lot of older players and returning ones joining. We have a casual laid back approach to things so there’s no CTAs or mandatory operations.

We have an onboarding department to help new and returning players lives a bit easier when they join and if people want it we do a fair bit of mentoring and hand holding to make sure people know the ropes as best they can.

If any of that interests you, hop into “TDSIN Recruitment” channel in game and come have a chat!

Here’s the link to our recruitment post on the forums for the whole spiel:

Found a corp. Thank you all for the warm welcome :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hello Zerkul II, welcome back to the game. We will love to see you within our ranks, and teach you anything you need to know. We are an alliance that put RL first, located at nullsec. We can discuss the rest in Vanguard Syndicate , drinking some beers and chill out. See you there !

Hi there m8

welcome back to the game. If you are still looking for give us a few mins of your time and have a look at our rec advert below

cheers
prim

Hello there. We might interested you :slight_smile:
Dm me on discord or ingame if you want to talk further about it XD

If you want a place in 0.0 that’s content rich and isk bountiful and filled with absolutely toxic free and hilarious community to come hang out in coms then I highly suggest checking out Agartha Forgeries (DISCORD). We run in the AU/EU TZ, so more or less perfect for you!

I’m not going to waste your time listing crap about us here that your able to read on our forum post, I wont give you fluff, just a community in a smaller sov alliance in a smaller coalition that has a really good positive outlook on the game and each other, and love doing what we do best.

If you want to get in touch join our discord (DISCORD) or message me directly @ aLagger#6120

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.