Player returning after a decade

Long time no see EVEO!

I’m looking to jump back into Eve with a medium size corp willing to help me navigate just how different this game has become from when I left (and how much I forgot). What I’m looking for:

Empire based - I’m not even a little bit ready for null sec right now, so unless there’s a strong empire presence, I’m probably not your guy

PVE/Indy centric - I’d like to pick up PVP again one day, but like I said above, I don’t got my space legs yet. I’d like to focus on mining rocks and NPC hulls for the moment.

RP a plus I was pretty into the RP side of Eve before I left, and I’d like to get back into it again. However I’m not going to have a ton to say IC while I’m focused on re-learning the mechanics of the game, just an FYI. If there are any Gurista or Republic corps recruiting I’d love to hear about it!

AC has 72 Mil SP largely focused on combat skills and a healthy secondary focus on mining/industry let me know if I’ll be a good fit with your corp!

In-game mail sent!

Hi Agustus Caesar,

We may be a very good match for each other!

We are recruiting, and we are looking for both old, returning and new players, since the 2.5 months we started were up to nearly 40 members. We have a lot to offer and a different mentality to ‘most’ eve corps, please take 5 minutes to read our post to see what we are about

If it looks like it could fit please give me, Terrus Askiras or Glendees a shout inagame.

Fly safe, GM

Hello man

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/recrutement-pour-blue-technocrates-blue-technocrats-recruitment/253177

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.