I first started playing eve in 2003…had a loooooong break and more recently took it up again.
Unlike most other adverts you see on here, Corporation 1 is different. We don’t ‘do this’, ‘plan that, be there or else’ or have a fixed direction in where we want to go. We make it up as we go along, and thats fun - whatever suits the masses at the time. Not everyone needs to get involved, that’s cool too. And that’s a good thing especially for players who want to enjoy eve at their own pace and want the freedom to do what they want in a player community environment.
Whats even more exciting is that because we have no ‘modus operandi’ this is a great opportunity for you to really be a part of something at the very beginning and build something unique in EVE…
We want to build a team that can have FUN.
So what are we looking for?
- Rule number 1. We truly believe RL comes first. If you don’t agree don’t apply.
- Any time zone although I am UK/EU TZ but we do have a growing number of people from various TZ’s
- Mature players please
- We have a Discord server but you don’t ‘need’ to join, in game chat is perfectly acceptable. Chill!
- People who want to play eve but also want to feel and be part of something that grows from the very beginning
- Who knows where it will take us…
What can Corporation 1 offer right now?
- The chance to be part of something bigger, driven by the players with no bureaucracy and an open mind as to where we can go.
- Once we are established shares in the Corporation to every contributing pilot, YOU grow with the Corporation and receive equal dividends in group ops. Spread the wealth mentality.
- A base in Domain, HQ and operations from Bittenshal 0.5 high sec space, 1 jump from low sec, 5 jumps from Amarr.
- Complete corporate transparency (yes you can see where our isk goes) and interaction at a corporate level!
- No active wars, were a friendly bunch
- We PvE (Trigs/Combat Sites), PvP roam, Gas/Ore Mine, WH activities have many industrialists
- New ships/Skills etc, corporation funds, advice and help for new players
- Alphas and Omegas absolutely welcome, no ‘minimum skill point requirements’
- Have fun at your own pace with no pressure.
- Joint ops with ‘sister’ PvP corp working as one community together
- Strong links with our own Alliance giving access to low/zero cost industry and mining Upwell structures.
Something you might be interested in?
You can either mail myself or @Terrus_Askiras (EU), @Nyel_Blazon (EU) or @Arlena_XingJue (US) in-game for a discussion or apply direct at any of our offices or by searching ‘Corporation 1’ and clicking apply.
See you in Bittanshal