Returning Player, looking for Highsec corp

Hello, Everyone that reads this! I go by Jon IRL. I’m returning after being gone nearly a year and a half ago when IRL got in the way. Life settled down and I’m back. Much has changed since 2018 and I’m still trying to catch up on all I’ve missed. I’m looking for a highsec corp currently that I can crash with and talk to people and possibly contribute to. I know for at least a month or so ill be sticking to highsec only content as I gather all of my scattered assets, and gain my feet again. To save everyone time I’ll make a small list of yes and no’s so that everyone does not have to waste a lot of time. If it’s not on the list ask me about it.

YES: MIssions, Exploration, Indy, Small Gang PVP, Invasion (after I learn more about it…Still researching)

MAYBE: short term (day Trips) WHS, Large Fleets, low sec roams

NO: Highsec wardecs, nullsec (at this time), Full WH living

My warnings: I use 3 accounts all 3 accounts go with each other. Depending on the corp and needs that’s 3 character minimum up to about 5-6. Some alts are purely PI alts there not really needed tbh. They only join if standings are issues like future wh/null-sec.

I’m isk sufficient, SP sufficient lowest sp on main characters is 42 mil sp. I can fly a verity of ships. I will not just join the first corp that offers, I will look and wait for several days before making a decision unless I find an exact fit corp that I deem to fit everything I want. My main playing time will be US TIME zones, morning and evening times mostly during the week. I work weekend evenings. I have college classes as well but I tend to keep ahead of my college work. I might be on every day to possibly not being on for serval days I can’t predict IRL. Also Its a trade school so grammar nazies bugger off.

If you are interested in talking to me please do me the courtesy of replying in here as it gives me a free legal bump and it proves you can read and comprehend. If you prefer to ingame mail a simple “sent message ingame” will work. Fail to respond on forums first and I’ll skip your corp mail or message just cause you’ve proven your not willing to help others out or you don’t care at all.

Thanks, Jongmx70

1 Like

Hello Jong and welcome back! Any thought about giving the new Invasion content a try?

If small gang PvP and competitive PvE are something that catch your interest, I’ve got a great opportunity for you.

Join the fight for the Triglavian Collective! This is a limited time event currently taking place that lets players change the face of New Eden. High-sec and low-sec Systems can fall under Triglavian control and effectively create new pockets of null-sec in the heart of the four empires.

The Stribog Kybernaut Subclade is recruiting members of all skill levels and vocations. They provide training for both PvP and PvE content, easy ISK making opportunities taking systems for the Triglavian Collective, and daily PvP and PvE fleets. It’s a great drama-free community with a number of experienced and dedicated players.

If you are interested in joining, apply in-game and join the Discord: https://discord.gg/r9hZKbW

If you aren’t looking to join a corporation at this time, you can always join the in-game channel “The Triglavian Community”. We run daily public fleets in the invasion systems and have a very large and active public discord.

Hope to fly with you in New Eden!

Hi @jongmx70 ,

We may be a very good match for each other, in fact almost all of your boxes are ticked!

I am a returning player who has created a corporation based on learning’s from playing eve for years! We have discord and whilst we are very relaxed about it a lot of people are always available around the clock. Were also a very friendly bunch :slight_smile:

We are recruiting, and we are looking for both old, returning and new players, since the 4 months we started were up to 80 members. We have a lot to offer and a different mentality to ‘most’ eve corps, please take 5 minutes to read our post to see what we are about

If it looks like it could fit please give me, Terrus Askiras, Nyel Blazon or Arlena Xingjue a shout.

Would love to catch up ingame :slight_smile:

Hay bud am looking for vet’s that have a bit of know how we are a small and friendly low sec/high sec corp that’s fastly growing we are looking for new members.In our corp RL comes first that’s a big must and second we play the game to have fun and make isk we have a lot to offer for a small corp. We are looking for indy and pvp pilots we also have jobs going within our corp we are probably the only corp that will pay its members for the work they do aslong as they work hard in the rolls you get paid. If your interest drop me message in game
🇬🇧 Titan A.i ** COME JOIN TODAY**

Hi. I understand your looking for HiSec corp, I have a HQ in an 0.4 area but right next to us is several 0.5-0.7 and on the other side is 0.2 and 0.1 and nullsec is just a few jumps away.

We are a small new corp and could use a member with your skill and knowledge.

We also have an athanor in the corp and building an engineering complex of our own. However we have plenty of other athanors and engineering complexes within the Alliance 0j away from ours.

Thank you for your consideration.

Who We Are:

We are a Newbro industry and mining corp. We welcome players who also want to PvP

Requirements:

• Active Players in US TZ
  • Team Player
  • Discord & Microphone

Offers:

• Newbro Welcome!
  • Mining and Industrial Opportunities both in Corp and Alliance Ops
  • LowSec HQ with an island of HighSec areas 1 and 2 jumps away.
  • Casual laid-back atmosphere, mining fleets with Corp Ops
  • Reasonable Ship Replacement Plan (Frigates, Corvettes)
  • No Minimum Skillpoint Requirement

Contacts:

1. kneegohela / US TZ
  2. command_marv / EU TZ (Alliance Contact)

Public Channel: GT3K Public Relations

Alliance Discord: https://discord.gg/RHMCPQY

Thanks to everyone that has replied to me so far. I have not responded to anyone as of yet. I wish to wait another day or so. I’m using this time to research each corp, areas of operations (best I can find), and also evaluating what I plan to do in eve. Much has changed as I’m finding out. If any other corps are still interested in approaching go ahead. After another day or so Ill weigh what offers I have and talk with corps that I want to consider. Thanks for your time, everyone! :smiley:

Sent you a mail in-game

Jongmx70,

When you have all your assets settled, head out to Vale of the Silent in null sec and put all those PI alts to good use with us, MASS Salvage. We all multi-box and do a variety of activities like mining, ratting, industry, and PvP. We could use home defense pilots, indy guys for our plans, and explorers to bring in components for various builds to name just a few. We don’t have many blues and tidi is cancer.

Hang out in HS until you are ready or throw one character in with us until you are fully ready. We do get war-decc’d, but not as frequently as the big blocks.

RL is first with us, no joke. We have school, careers, and families to attend to. We are not going to tell you how to play.

Check us out and visit us in game or on Discord. I hope you find a great place in EvE, I appreciate the thoughtful decision making you are going through.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.