Returning Player

Good Morning All,

My name is AdmPhoton. I have been playing EVE since the beginning of Time. I had to leave EVE for some personal reason for about 8 years. Now that I’m back everything has changed. LOL! So I need to figure things out a bit.

I’m looking to join a US Time Zone Corp that is based in High Sec. At least for now until I get back into the hang of things. Currently, on this Character, I have over 40mil sp and can fly a jump freighter among other stuff.

So if there is an open let me know.
Thanks,

AdmPhoton

Strategically Bad is The Flagship corp of [Trailer Park Illuminati.] We are a Nullsec based PVP/PVE/INDY Corp. We are about teamwork but you also dictate your own game, and real life always comes first!

Our Corp members are friends and brothers in arms. 5BAD is always recruiting and looking for new friends! We are a chill, laid back group of mature players who like to have fun.

Strategically Bad is a corp but we are also a community!!

Recruitment Ad: Strategically Bad - A New Alliance A New Start!!!
Recruitment: Open

What we offer:
-Indy Friendly
-0.0/Low sec PVP
-Nullsec
-Corp New Bro Ship Packs
-Corp Ships for OPs
-Friendly Community
-Small Gang PVP
-Alliance Ops
Plus more!

Requirements:
-Register all accounts on Alliance Auth.
-Be on COMMs whenever in game. (Discord/Mumble)
-Mic/Speakers
-3 Fleets a month @ Alliance Level
-Be apart of the community
Our Public Channel: [5BAD-PUB]

Hey AdmPhoton! Mouth Trumpet Cavalry is the place to be! Why be in boring old highsec when you can be in Wormhole space? MCAV is a glorious and strong C5 WH corp. Masters of nano fleets! Wielders of Heavy Armor! Distributors of Void S through our Enyo fleets that strike terror in to our enemies! Fear not for your isk, for Wormhole space has the best isk making for any skill level. MCAV is truly a paradise that all should wish to experience.

Join mcav-public channel in game, or convo Tugen or Avardos Avaleiria to find out more. Join us! You will thank yourself for it.

Hi there.
I run with some guys that are really into Industry. We have new players as well as guys like me who have been playing for entirely too long. We are US TZ and based in highsec. Though we do tend to dabble in just about everything. Might be a good start for a guy like you. I’d like to talk with you if you have any interest.
Discord

Hello AdmPhoton,

ForceX Enterprises is recruiting and I believe we might be a good fit for you. We have a variety of new and veteran players, We would be happy to help you get back into the game.
if interested drop us a line at our discord https://discord.gg/CsN2Qe

Thanks,
Bernard Hinken
CEO
ForceX Enterprises

Hi AdmPhoton,

We may be a very good match for each other, i am a returning player who has created a corporation based on learning’s from playing eve for years!

We are recruiting, and we are looking for both old, returning and new players, since the 3.5 months we started were up to nearly 70 members. We have a lot to offer and a different mentality to ‘most’ eve corps, please take 5 minutes to read our post to see what we are about

If it looks like it could fit please give me, Terrus Askiras or Glendees a shout.

Would love to catch up ingame :slight_smile:

I know you want to start in High Sec, but we are in Brave Collective, which has a LOT of teaching tools. I feel you would benefit significantly coming down to null and joining any group that helps train players. Sent you an in-game mail!

http://blacknighteve.com/

Hay bud we are a small and friendly null/low sec corp that’s fastly growing we are looking for new members.In our corp RL comes first that’s a big must and second we play the game to have fun and make isk we have a lot to offer for a small corp. We are looking for indy and pvp pilots we also have jobs going within our corp we are probably the only corp that will pay its members for the work they do aslong as they work hard in the rolls you get paid. If your interest drop me message in game
🇬🇧 Titan A.i ** COME JOIN TODAY**

Hi,
I moved to highsec to find a new crew recently. A guy like you would be huge for us. We are moving into a wormhole for pvp/pve. I would like to talk with you if you are still looking for a group. Discord

Hello there we are a Corp that is currently rebuilding looking for members currently based in high sec. we are very experienced and willing to teach. If your interested hit me up in game. Here is some more info about us

ISEA is accepting applications to join our family.

ISEA is an veteran corporation that has been around 10+ years that is currently rebuilding after the core group took a break. We are all back now and ready to get back to business. We are a friendly laid back group looking for new members to come join in on our fun and help us work toward our corp goals. We are very new player friendly.

We offer things such as:
-Mining Fleets with Bonuses
-PvP/Low-sec/Null Sec roams with a ship replacement program
-Experienced players who are willing to show the newer pilots the ropes
-Teaching fleets
-Group Mission running & Ratting
-Discord

We have room for you no matter your interest. We have a Director for each division that is willing to take you under their wing and show you how much fun you can have in ISEA.

We are looking for both new and experienced pilots to grow our family.

Please contact YourPalJesus or Rorianis for more information and interest. We look forward to seeing you.

Senex Legio - PvP focused

An enduring corporation who has never bent the knee.
A core network of Legionnaires valuing service to friends over service to self.
Historical chapters spanning over many nullsec regions on a timescale of years.

This is Senex Legio !
We are looking for a few good Legionnaires!

If you are ready to face your fears, to remove your limitations, and to give up on the narcissism of your biological body in favor of embracing clone technology, keep reading.

Why should you choose Senex?

• In Senex, we recognize that everyone has responsibilities out of game. They come first.
  • A well-developed null-sec home system to refill your ISK energy
  • The pride of being part of something greater than yourself
  • Be a part of Sedition, a well-organized alliance with a vision for both now and the future
  • Continuous well-organized fleet content
  • Regular market-hub logistics runs
  • Alliance SRP

What can you do for Senex?

• Have a passion for Brotherhood
  • Take care of yourself and raise your power level
  • Be tenacious, handle Eve realities without drama
  • Prove yourself worthy and become a Senex Legionnaire
  • Have either extensive experience and ship capability, or the potential to get there. Your skills as a person are more important than how many skill points you currently have. The legion will help you, if you let it.

Enlist now!

“In my stars I am above thee, but be not afraid of greatness. Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon 'em.”

Come conquer the stars with the Legion.

Hello

Check us out [SLYCE] Universal Luftwaffe looking for pilots. Isk bonus for every kill you make!

Hey @AdmPhoton!

Dream Endeavor may be a good fit for you. We’d love for you to consider us!

We are a new and growing hi-sec, mining and Indy corp welcoming new and returning players, although the vast majority of our members are returners who’ve quit and returned at least a few times have diverse experiences in New Eden. Currently most of us are in North American Time Zones, but we have a growing number of EUTZ players and several hold odd hours, so we often have folks on during the day and night. What unites us is a desire for a highly supportive and very laid back, content focused, and above all - FUN - experience!

To that end, we are not war eligible, and we focus mostly on mining and industry, with many of our members committed to mining, production, hauling, and/or trade. All corps activities are optional, and we also do PVE and some small group PVP roams to expand members’ experiences and skills. We also experiment with different content, such as Huffing, WH explo, etc. to further expand players’ experiences to find things they enjoy in game. Several of our members are extremely knowledgeable about indy, trade, etc. and help out us who are newer, and a few are quite skilled at PVP and PVE and help members out there as well.

To help support that, we have shared hangers stocked with free items for members, including modules, BPCS, ammo, etc., and we offer free starter ships and discounted advanced ships and fits. When we do PVP, the corp will generally build the ships for everyone to use so we don’t risk personal ships. We have ore and salvage buy back opportunities set up by individual members as well.

We also don’t have a lot of requirements. All in all, we strive for a carefree, casual, and accepting environment that encourages member growth and development while supporting members’ interests and goals.

Here’s a lists of what we offer:

• Alpha Friendly
  • USTZ Prime 00:00 - 8pm EST
  • Low 3% Tax Rate
  • Free Starter Ships for PVE and Mining
  • Discounted advanced ships for PVE and Mining on Contract
  • Corp PVP Roams
  • Item buyback available
  • Mining Fleets w/ Orca Boosts
  • Ice Belts Nearby
  • L1-L4 PVE Security Missions Nextdoor
  • Corp Discord for Comms & Out of Game Community

Join us in game “DEVUP Recruitment” or in Discord - https://discord.gg/S9BZTaV

Hope you will consider us! Fly safe, mine deep, and shoot straight!

Sincerely,

Dakota Raine

Check us out man. We have a lot of returning players who are very active again and will be happy to give a reference or have a chat.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.