New miner search corp

Hi all
Im really new to eve and i wanna play first as miner to make some isk.
Is there any big miner corp who is interessted?
i prefer german but english is ok too.

Hi
We are an active growing Corp.
Usually have at least a handful of pilots mining at any given time. Lots of boost from orca pilots
Alpha friendly
Real life comes first Corp
Jump into our public chat and ask anyone for help
Chat: RPR Public

Mine in null sec, make a lot of ISK. We are looking for players who are want to mine – and you can also try other null sec activites when you aren’t mining. Interested?

Email String Ensemble in game or Join channel Mine and Get Rich

Hi @Tannala_Sasen ,

We may be a very good match for each other, i am a returning player who has created a corporation based on learning’s from playing eve for years!

We are recruiting, and we are looking for both old, returning and new players, since the 3.5 months we started were up to 80 members. We have a lot to offer and a different mentality to ‘most’ eve corps, please take 5 minutes to read our post to see what we are about

If it looks like it could fit please give me, Terrus Askiras or Glendees a shout.

Would love to catch up ingame :slight_smile:

hey mate i might have something that will interest you of you could jump on our discord we can talk details

Hey! Ya should check out Lunar Legion! We love to mine and help newbros out! And we’re one of the last NRDS newbro corps in the game!

We may be a good match for you we are a Corp currently restarting we have experienced players willing to help out new ones we usually run mining fleets at least 3-4 times a week. If you are interested send me and email in game.

ISEA is accepting applications to join our family.

ISEA is an veteran corporation that has been around 10+ years that is currently rebuilding after the core group took a break. We are all back now and ready to get back to business. We are a friendly laid back group looking for new members to come join in on our fun and help us work toward our corp goals. We are very new player friendly.

We offer things such as:

-Mining Fleets with Bonuses

-PvP/Low-sec/Null Sec roams with a ship replacement program

-Experienced players who are willing to show the newer pilots the ropes

-Teaching fleets

-Group Mission running & Ratting

-Discord

We have room for you no matter your interest. We have a Director for each division that is willing to take you under their wing and show you how much fun you can have in ISEA.

We are looking for both new and experienced pilots to grow our family.

Please contact YourPalJesus or Rorianis for more information and interest. We look forward to seeing you.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.